Reviews for This Thing Called Ordinary
Pretty Girls Make Graves chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Rereading.

Where have you gone? Can't sign in and review because I already reviewed this chapter four years ago. Weird.
LilYeti chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Okay, so I'm not really good with reviews but I just wanted to say that your story keeps shocking the hell out of me, in a good way of course. Keep going.
closetninety chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
dramatic and totally plausible, i like it.

it's not (very) cliched, and something about Maddie and Jaymes just...I dunno, attracts me to this story.

Have I mentioned before how much I like your writing?

I just like the way your writing has just the right stuff in it. I can't explain things well, so that's all I can say.

I just hope to see the ending to this someday, as it looks like you haven't updated in a long time, and it's been a year since someone last updated.
madpeach-x chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
oh man, I know you haven't updated this in ages and probably wont, but a person can hope right? :P I just read the 7 chapters, and have completely fallen in love with the way you portrayed the pain, confusion, and love between the characters. Please please PLEASE update this! It really has potential, and it will kill me not finding out what happens next! :)
roni chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
sick stuff. incredible writing, quite the story line i'm having itsy issues with how you portrayed the time passage in the earlier chapters with Jaymes at home, but overall, i be totally blown away. sweet sweet stuffkeep updating!
angelslead chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
marvelous
miss-blackhair chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
awesome job. ) nicely written. update soon!
cbprice25 chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
Nice last line. Keep going!
Bob n Kazzi chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
He's back. Not in the best of circumstances, what with the death of his mother, but he's back. And she's going to have to choose between him and Josh. I think I know who she wants/doesn't want and definitally doesn't want. I can't wait for the next update! Well done with this chapter.
Perfect Bliss chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
Oh god! Poor Josh and Maddie... Hmm oww so he finally returned.. AA can't wait for more! Please update soon :D
Pretty Girls Make Graves chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
This is such a strong chapter. Once again, you prove your amazing ability to write with such strong emotion and honesty.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! I'll wait for as long as it takes.
miss-blackhair chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
josh is HOT. LOL. well, good chapter. update soon! )
cbprice25 chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
Keep writing.
Perfect Bliss chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
So he just left? just like that? oh god I didn't expect that, but I liked it. I like Josh he seems cool and sweet- I wish Maddie will fall for Josh and forget Jaymes... but I'm guessing that's gonna be hard and I'm guessing as well that Jaymes will be back in time. :D good chapter
Pretty Girls Make Graves chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
You are an amazing writer, I love your work, and I truly admire you.

So keep it up. As I said, you are AMAZING.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »