Reviews for Live and Let Live
Narq chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
hmm... I feel stupid because I know this is very very simply but I can't undersatnd it... :(
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
A thinker's poem. Nice work.

~:Isabella May:~
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Nifty. I kind of got the impression of people interrupting things differently.
Usman chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
WoW! i like it. Keep it up."Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance".
Rosesandlace chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I don't even have the words. It's ineffable.

Just one thing: After "As freedom from me" there shouldn't be a period, but a comma. It sounds like a continuous poem more.

Up to you of course. You have your own poetic liscense... lov ya!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
cool play on the phrase... nice poem
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I've missed you writing so much... It always takes these seemingly complicated issues we have in real life and breaks them down into the most sustinct idea.

I loved this.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Very interesting/cool poem, like another reviewer I had to read it twise to really understand it.

I have one question though, not specifically about the poem but about you. I checked your bio and it didnt say, whats your religion? I have heard that qoute in refrence to paganism/wicca followers and I was wondering if you were one. Have you heard of this before..

"Bind the Wiccan laws we mustIn perfect love and perfect and let live,fairly take and fairly give."

theres more to it then that, but I dont remember it word for word because it is very long.
ckk chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Nice work, it confused me a little before I read it again. Keep up the great writing.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This is beautiful. I think it's one of my favorites of yours.
Cut chapter 1 . 8/16/2005 can REALLY relate to this right now. This was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, and it made perfect sense too. It was personal without leaving a bunch of annoying questions. Review me sometime if you'd like, and keep writing! Great , Cut