Reviews for Humanity
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow, very powerful. I love it. 'favorites'.

:Isabella May:
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Favorite line: "No soldier says, 'Let me die for what I don't believe in.'" It's so true. This whole poem is one of those things where we have to realize what we're doing while we're doing it. It makes you think, and that's great. Keep writing! :)
swaggering curses chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I can't decide whether you're a cynic or an idealist or both. ) Nice ideas.
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
So true. So very, very true... You write so accursed well. I don't know whether I should be in awe or be frustrated. But for now I'll enjoy what you have put up here. )
Noir Fleurir chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
this is awesome i love it! Keep it up :)
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I like this. I all most kind of read every other sentence like in a whisper or something like this. Very thought provoking. Nice work.
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
love it: powerful. strong. true.
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Really...raw. That's the only way to describe it-it's raw and it almost makes me cry. The message in this, I mean, and it's so very true even though I wish it wasn't.

'No soldier says,"Let me die for what I don't believe in""Let me die for those that I don't love."'

That really makes an impact on me. And it's sometimes as if they're saying, 'I'm going to die for what I don't believe in' and 'I'm going to die for those that I don't love'...yeah. And then sometimes there's a bit of 'I'm going to die for what I don't believe in but maybe I'll twist it around so there's a little bit I do believe in' and 'I'm going to die for those that I don't love but I'm also going to die for those I do'.

...Yeah. Lol, guess what? Your poem has inspired a whole paragraph of rambling nonsense! Rah! Anyway, just dropped in to say that I love this. Great job.
Rosesandlace chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
God, Jessie, everytime I read this poem, I get the shivers. Wonderful! "Love your enemy. Because they are just like you. Human." WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Simple, yet as effective as a punch in the face!
tofujunky chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
*gives a standing ovation*

Wow, I haven't read anything this profound and piercing in quite some time. So darn glad you're still making appearances.

I especially love the first several lines. The honesty and truth in them are artfully expressed and left unvarnished.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
wow.. insanely true...awesome message... great job
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Awesome...
why can't I just be tall chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I love it. so so true. wish it wasn't though.
darkmanmod chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This is just the kind of poem people should right before a war breaks Stuff!Sometimes people just forget what they really are and they pretend like there are more important things in life than peace and work my friend.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/16/2005