Reviews for Hallowed be thy name
Lush Mellifluence chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Okay, forget my analytical mumbo jumbo, now. AW. How fucking sweet. Derek is slowly becoming my favorite character. He was amazing when bandaging Adrian. And then he came to his rescue. SIGH.. Like HELLO, he is so in love with you, Adrian. Like, screw Wes, and just tell Derek you love him. He'll protect you if the school finds out you're a poofter. :) And yes, you so love boys, Adrian. Yeah, I said it.

Ahem...okay done. Hehe. Just my gay romantic side emerging. We... :P

Anyhow, yeah, I really love Derek's character. He's another "mysterious" one. See, he was so spiteful of Adrian at first. But suddenly he's changed his mind. Is it jealousy because of Wes? Was his prior cruelty his way of getting Adrian's attention. Dunno, but it leaves me curious.

And Ben, you're an asshole, but I bet you're hott, too. Hahahahaha.
Lush Mellifluence chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
This chapter was very funny! Many jokes that had me chuckling aloud. I love your detailed description of the parents, especially the mother. It gives an insight about why Adrian is how he is. How a parent acts toward a child is very important. Unaffectionate, and judgmental parents can oftentimes leave a child introverted, unconfident, and insecure, many characteristics that are somewhat ingrained in Adrian. Poor thing.

Warm regards,Jake
Lush Mellifluence chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hehehe. This is funny. I'm a gay Catholic, I'm guessing the religion is Catholic, what with Communion...unless its erm-Anglican or Orthodox...I'm not sure now, hahaha. Anyway, the concept is very interesting. I already despise Wes, even though I'm still very much in the umbra as to what his REAL intentions are.

Adrian's personality is extremely attractive, very ADORABLE. Wes is very much a jerk...although, there's something about him that makes you not hate him. I can't describe it. It's like, he's a good person, just very aggressive and unfathomable. Like he doesn't understand how things work, and you can't understand why. I dunno, I like to read into these things. If I was Adrian, I would be extremely intrigued with Wes, but hey if Wes had flirted with me in the beginning, he would NOT have had to blackmail me to go out with me. He seems hott.

I really like the character you gave to the woman counselor. I have had many experiences like that, not necessarily about homosexuality, but sexuality and sinfulness in general when I attended a Confirmation class once. Gah, the lady was a loon. So I can relate. I vowed never to go back. Well, unless I went with a friend so I could ask her odd questions and vex her, or just make fun of her under our breaths, I dunno.

Am I rattling too much. Yeah, probably. But I do enjoy a story about religion and homosexuality mixed into one, because I can relate to that. And this one's written VERY well. The characters are very engaging and intriguing. There's so much mystery in them. Ever seen this movie "Priest"? Just a movie that touches on homosexuality and religion. Its very well done, a tearjerker. But now I'm reccomending and not reviewing. Sorry about this wall of text. Well onto the next chapter for me...

Cordially,Jake
vivid planets chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Oh my. XD. You are positively evil! But I am really enjoying this story (and I think Adrian is the cutest thing ever. Hah.)

XD. When I was reading this story, I was thinking that the plot was already interesting, but then you just threw another plot twist out there. Agh, I really can't wait for the next chapter. At least, I hope there's another chapter.
Cedric Kale chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
oh my god, this is so sad, i'm gonna cry, gah i'm too sentimental, but it is so sad i hate wes and derek, seems the only guy left for adrian is donalee go donalee
Cedric Kale chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
oh my god derek and donalee and wes ar such beeps
Cedric Kale chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
she is so gonna kil him
Cedric Kale chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
aw this chapter is so sad, and i don't seem to (em this chicken is so good) understand if Donalee liked adrian (sweet sweet adrian, god this food is lovely) or he just wanted ot find if he was gay
Cedric Kale chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
AW I LIKE DEREK HE'S ALL RIGHT NOW GET RID OF THAT B$!£& WESAND BEN
Cedric Kale chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
i love it totally love it XD IT IS THE BEST
ThisOtherAccountHasBeenDeleted chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Wow! I really really loved this story! I kept on trying to see if you ever updated and you did for a very long time! Too bad it's finished... at least I hope it's not finished :)

P.S. the moral of this story has taught me well, master! ;D
Cedric Kale chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING, I THINK, BUT wES SOUNDS SO CUTE, AH AND aDRIAN, I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM WITH HIS MOM THINKING HIS GAY AN ALL. I LOVE THE STORY, NICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS IS TOTALLY GOING
Tamerai chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
Really good! must update soon! please!
Skitty Pink chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
poor adrian T_T
remmyalamode chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
wow... i didnt see that comming. At all. Really good twist. Changed the pace of your story majorly. Was Derek in the movie theater with them? Was Wes not being an ass but simply putting on a show for Derek? Well he is an ass for using Adrian that way. Are you going to make Adrian a little more colder and distant now or is he simply going to live with it. Somehow. OR is this the end of the story. It would work with the moral thing and perhaps this IS the end and i just dont clue in as quick as i might have. However, the moral thing works... Adrians story is a tad bit unfinished. Loose strings. I supose there could also be a sequel with a new guy for Adrian and since Adrian had a hard time with Wes and such then there could be trust issues. I'm just rammbling here. Forgive me. This is an amazingly good story. Very funny. I like Adrian's personality. Its cute and very truthful. Naive maybe. But he has his share of problems. Anyways. Long story short you have a very good story here. Thanks.

-zX