Reviews for Chat Speak
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Haha, I find it quite funny. It kind of irritates me when people spell stuff wrong (especially on purpose!), so can really connect with your poem. Sometimes I use "OMG" or "g2g" When I'm lazy, but usually I spell everything right. Hehe. (even on Msn). Someone I know actually spells "you" like "u". Ugh... Awesome poem, I'm adding it to my faves! I might even add your name to my faves but I just need to read the rest of your poems first. Haha. I'm sorry for leaving such a big review, but I totally agree with this poem and love it!
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
You have some funny poems.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hehe...very nice. I especially liked the ending! :P
Jennifer H. Westall chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Hehe! I love this! I hate compter talk! It makes me feel so old and out of touch! Anyway, this is really good. I have enjoyed your writing.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Uh, I think you need spell chek. (Sarcasm!) Just kidding. Good poem.
sandey chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
You're so right, I liked your misspelling and the end of your poem, very chat all of it. Language gets so diminished when people tries to write like the mass and you expressed it so well. great work
miasmas chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I never use the little OMG things at all. They really make me mad. Occationally I will use stuff that will cover up bad words but other than that I am not one to use the stupid grammar that people tend to use.
TookyToucan chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
WBAHAHAHAHAHHA! that was great (or should i say, gr8)! awesome rhythm and rhyming! the abrupt ending is a little strange, but it made me laugh, so great! keep it up!
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That is great! I love the ending how it just *crash* dies. I feel the same way mostly... that strongly too! I'm a grammar/spelling freak. :P -Chelly
xxburning-dublinxx chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Thank god someone shares my opinion! I can't stand it when people don't read over what they write for typos or make things shorter like "OMG". It drives me crazy.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Tis great. I dislike it too, although maybe not as much, as I have gotten used to my friends emails full of things like that. It annoys me to all and beyond. Great poem, it really makes a point. I liked the ending; it happens so often.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Cute; keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.