Reviews for Silent Hearts & Fire And Rain
Chi Ame chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Aww, that was a cool way to end it. I would have beat you up if they hadn't ended together. Just kidding... I think I like that this changes tempo from the first part, but a bad thing about that is that it loses its continuity with the first chapter. I don't see a problem with it though, really.
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I like this because it stands out, and because it is quite charming. I love that you illustrated the scene in a unique way, and it remained so (although we've all been in this situation before, I think). Great job!
a headless butterfly chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
"But some are glad/ For to stay apart,/ Means the other can’t say no." really love this(these three?) line (s?) it really captures the whole essence of the poem. m, great poem! :D
MaHaLLz chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
omg i love you so much. i really do. lol, i'm saying that, and i don't even know you. thank you so much for that review. thank you, thank you, thank you.

and i love this piece, too. it's like a story just waiting to be finished. the imagery was awesome. you're a wonderful writer, yourself.

...and you're really tall. (yah, i read your bio) it's cool that you live in australia. i've never met anyone from there. i bet you have that cool accent too.
DrkSiLeNcEaNgeL chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
very passionate but sadden and i really like this poem. keep up the goodies! .V hehe
Spazzy Cow chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Beautiful and sad all at the same time.-sapsapsap-Very spazzy. I love your poetry.

Teh Spazzy
Dee Dub chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Much better than I expected. Very sweet.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Powerful and passionate, I loved it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.