Reviews for Waiting Here
K. Silence chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
the ending is creepy. it leaves you questioning, did he leave and the gun is a sign of contemplating suicide, or did "she" kill him...? nicely wordedthanks for the review for suffer the children. two new chapters up.
tree plebian chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Simple but affective. I really think you should write songs. These would be great lyrics.
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Catching last line "All I have left is this gun...". Amazing.
Talhiri Serrano chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Ah, the withdrawal of love and sadness, slwoly sinking down maybe towards depression, etc...

Very powerful and I like the part where you completly focus it on the target of this poem's ex-lover.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
the last line ties it together nicely.
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Wow... that's... wow. Really emotional. And the ending- what a twist. I wasn't expecting it at all. Which is good, I suppose. It realy made me think. Very nice rhyming, quite subtle in places but it fit quite well- you have a good flow going. Anyway, good work, keep writing!
Teao Girl chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Drastic, but the emotions are so true...
nanashi-04 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Wow. The ending leaves you guessing. Great job.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
wow...pretty good. very deep and puts the whole new meaning of lonely...very well written.

Sorrow
grl wit many thoughts chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
i love it its good expecially where you said all u have left is this gun r u planning to shote him/her who ever it is.?
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Well hopefully you plan to use it on him. Otherwise, what kind of message are you sending. Lol. Well Done.

Solo.
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I'm glad you left the ending implied... it makes the poem work much, much better.