Reviews for child of war
tainted x love chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Mindblowingly screams the brutality of reality. Amazing job.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Interesting. I like the second line a lot.
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
umm still cant figure out what was better today or yesterday! lol ill go w/ today over yesterday anyway lol! though those lollipops do seem promising! Awesome poem, im surprised to finally find something so orginal on fictionpress!
agirlnamed-aly chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Captures the horrid, morbid feeling of war - of lost innocence, death, and emptiness.

Beautiful.

Don't worry about offending anyone. This is about politics.
beti213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I'm not asking. I love it. one of the most clear, poignant and thus convincing criticisms of politics I have ever read. I totally appreciate the message. the only point that kind of got lost was the parentheses. who is lured with the lollipops? I'm sure you could clear that up quite easily. I also feel like your second to last stanza (dirty politics involve children and/war steals their hearts) could be sharper-I tripped over it a little bit. the meaning itself is stellar, though. this piece is extremely well written.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
oh how tragic. it's so sad, and beautiful in a morbid way. i'm off to cry now..
Unready chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
tragic. the horrors of war simply dont dissappear like that, though.
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
its sad,tragic stop by at my site sometime.

moonbeam e
Archipelago chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Very interesting and sad too i suppose. Very fitting tone and all that.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
wow.. insanely powerful im not sure i get the first part, but from yesterday on is amazing
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i love this poem. it reminds me of Evanescence's song "hello". if you listen to it, you'll understand what i mean. it bears a freaky resemblance to that song. i know u probably didn't mean to. but this is a great poem anyways. KW!

davida
in theory chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Leaves me speechless, which doesn't matter seeing as I'm typing this. Seriously, this is something else.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Not offened, in fact I really liked thisGreat job!
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Cool.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Bitter and fierce, with the fight for freedom, the loss of freedom, the death of liberty...