Reviews for Serpentine
steinbock chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
alright, sorry it took me so long to get to is a cool poem, i like it a lot. although there was one part that i found confusing. it took me a while to figure out that the second verse was the speaker of the poem talking to the one with the coils around their neck. and the last verse confused me too...how is the tongue lying if it said that s/he would die for the speaker and really did... and also...the third verse...what is that? like what's it about. i mean it sounds like maybe that that's what the person with the coils although, it might have helped if i had ever heard serpentine by flowing tears. the flow of the poem was good though. especially when i read it aloud, if you watch where the pauses and stuff goes, it sounds really good :)keep writing!
Itakru chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Hmm! Very good! I like this poem. It gives an idea of what a Greek myth would depict of a liar, to me at least. Like your last reviewer, it also reminds me a bit of Shakespeare(Did I spell that right. . .?). Very good! It's going on my "Favorite Stories" list!
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
i like it, its different to the kinda stuff i write, u seem to write with a passion, i liked Tearless Night and Grief also. Ur poems remind me of shakespeare and greek myths, i think their great