Reviews for A Witch
Willowinthepines chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
nice! honestly i was waiting to read more, i wish it kept going
britterbugtx chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Thank you for stating facts about Wiccan in your story! I hate it when people believe Wiccan is devil's work and that they're in the same boat as Satanists. The story was phenomial and you really portrayed your character well.

Again, thank you for bringing the truth of Wiccan out in your story.

*britterbugtx, proud to be a Wiccan! Blessed be
Rachel Hardington chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aww :( poor Maeve! I can't believe people would actually be like that. It blows my mind. I really loved this story, and it would be so awesome if you continued it.
You Know Who chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
this is amazing, even though i'm not Wiccan Blessed be (Hope I got that right)
Thalia Cross chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this was really good!
wolfprint chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Though, I am not a Wiccan myself, I also believe treating nature with full respect. Your girl reminds me of myself, but a nicer and braver version. I went to a catholic school for elementary school and I hated it. I was called a witch, merely because I said I could hear the trees, or because I said I believe in faeries. But your character kept with her faith, while I hide in the woods. That strength is rare to see sometimes. I'm trying to work on it.
Lunar Wiccan chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Loved it. Its so...inspiring I think is the word. Keep writing.
anticliche freak chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
While I have never run into this particular attitude towards either non-christian religion or christianity, especially in a school environment, You definitely did a very good job of making the reader relate to the wiccan character.

Great Job.
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I really enjoyed this one! WRITE ON!
Worshipper of Mother Nature chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This is really good. VERY inspirational if you ask me. I think you did a great job in detailing life of teenagers of a different religion than Catholic or Protestant. I love this and keep up the good- no great work.- Elizabeth
Darthen chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Interesting. I too wrote based on this prompt, it seems to be making its way around. I like the fact that she refers negatively towards satanists proving that, in fact, the heroin is no better than anyone else, however, still feels herself above others. It adds depth to the character. All of your facts about wicca are correct and I applaud you on that. With its rising popularity, neo-paganism, wicca, and satanims are often mixed together in the same boat, but you know what you're doing. I like the underlying message to the story, the whole strength of spirit type thing. Excellent job.