Reviews for Because I Could Not Stop For Death
SpawnMeister666 chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
This is an interesting idea and quite a good story. It's always good to see someone making an effort to show Death in a more positive light I think.

I enjoyed reading this, and intend to carry on with some more of your work now...

Spawny
Shadow Gryphon chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
An interesting end to an interesting story. Very well written, all in all. Makes you think.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Death as Cain. An interesting theory. Neat chapter, as usual.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
Huh. I like the way Death travels. Very neat.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
*cocks head* I was wondering... Can Death only talk when he's at home? He didn't say anything when she was first following him.

Again, interesting. The thing about the dreams... Well, I wonder how Death is going to prove how good he can be.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
Interesting. A bit more solemn than I expected, but still very good.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
*grins* Its funny because I really can see Death making a cup of tea. Still a bit sad, though...
Casey Drake chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
I like this story. It's philosophical, but not boring. I liked the character Death, he was an interesting and well-developed person.

:) CD
Pheobe Meryll chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
I really like your writing. It's clear-cut and exprerssive.

"Oh, of course most of the people around me had no way of knowing that Kristen Had died" - "had"

"I wondered what God thought of Death’s strolls through the cities, collecting souls and brining them to this forest." - "bringing"?

Wow, interesting developement here. I shall return!
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Aw, this is so sad. I liked the emotion you conveyed in this especially towards the end. The beginning laclked a little chaos, I thought, but that's just opinion. I love how you described Autumn crying while she tried on the dress, it made it real.
ice flyer chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
wow. great piece. very unique perspective on death and loss - autumn's feelings were also very realistic in the beginning, so realistic that i wondered for awhile before she met Death if it was a nonfiction story. the epilogue was a great ending, too. good job :)
M.L. Hawkins chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
That was very good! Well done. I'm a sucker for tragedies. I'm working on one where this girl's sister dies in a drunk-driving accident. But yours is nice. You have talent, and this story has lots of pontential. Keep going!Bethany Lautner
with your hand over the night chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
chapters-i love please update soon-and i love your idea of work.

-catherine-
remae chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
Wow...great chapters. When Death was telling his story I was thinking "Wait a minute...this is story sounds familiar...it sounds like Cain and Abel..." Then you wrote that it WAS Cain, haha. Anyways, I like this story, and I hope you contine and update soon!
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
was so sad,but i love thw words you used,the emotions you work,please take a look at mine sometime.:)