Reviews for Kevin's Skull Collection
PrettyHateMachine66 chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
This story was great, I like Suzie and hate Jackie. I don't know why I hate her, but I do. Some chapters are written better than others, but they are all good. Well done.
Mat in the hat chapter 12 . 12/4/2007
I like 11 and 12, they are better than the other chapters. And i'm actually really starting to hate Kevin a good deal, as opposed to the stupid pity most people feel for him. I think the better description and understanding of humanity has put this story in a more horrifying light.
JudgementMathew chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
Good story it stands right up there with your new ones. Even though it is not as well written

Mat
Exiled-Knight chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
I love your description of her ascending to death! I never would have thought of something like that, tasting colors, textured sounds. Great! Now I'm excited to see where this goes.:D
Exiled-Knight chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
Okay I'm going to break my reading streak for a comment or two. FREAKY! Haha Sent a chill down my spine, hope Jackie doesn't pop up in my bathroom tonight..Anyway, continuing on!
sitabird chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
Sick. Very sick...but interesting.
Morbid Maxwell chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
- You make it sound as if having only a sadist for company is a bad thing...or is it? *Sad eyes* ...okay, if thats how it is...screw you too! Lol-kidding kidding. Very good work, I'm pleased to see it. ...now I'm waiting for the third long-awaited update!

Morbid MaxwellDead boys don't always say no.

P.S: ...um...can you re-help me re-write up that first chap. of my story? I've been meaning to post it for you and...yeah...heh.
Morbid Maxwell chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
Okay...I wish you would have informed me in that last e-mail that you HAVE updated! I feel so far behind but it was so good...and are you purposely teasing me with those little descriptions? ...heehee...I don't mind. Lol-great work! Glad to see you back!

Morbid MaxwellDead boys don't always say no.
gip-k chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
This is fairly amazing. Your short but appropriate descriptions really help the feel of the story and give us an understanding of how extreme Kevin's apathetic state really is. He's killing people, with hardly a thought or feelings, making a study of it even! That's truly intriguing...I'd love to see you post more chapters. I'm curious about how Suzie's questions will affect Kevin and how Kevin will continue developing as the dark character he is.
Ripley chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
HEy cuz, damn i have been waiting forever for you to post some more chapters and finally you did, and damn good i must say! I'll have some of mine posted pretty soon!
Exiled-Knight chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
Interesting story, I'm curious to see where exactly it is going. The character has always intrigued me, but I'm almost more curious to the procedure of cleaning the skull, getting it to perfection for his collection then actually getting the skull. There are only so many different times a decapitation is interesting. Also, make sure to edit your stuff a bit closer before posting, some phrases were repeated, words were spelled wrong, run-ons...it makes for a better story when it's easy reading on the eyes of a grammar fanatic. But good job, keep on writing.
Prometheus Noman chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Joe, The story has a great deal of potential, obviously you're not done just yet. I would suggest expanding Kevin's fantasy. Serial killers are acting out some, typically, intricate fantasy that the killing fufills. There is a purpose behind it. Not just that he want's to collect skulls. Why does he want skulls? I believe you said that it has to do with the fact that his skull is/was damaged. He seems to move through the killing extremely quickly. If the killing is just the means to the acquisition of the skulls, you might want spend more time with the description of how he cleans and prepares the skulls. Why does he keep getting new skulls? Are the ones that he has gotten not good enough yet? If so, why? Show us. He spends such care and detail in preparing them, let us know what he does. Perhaps he engraves them, using either tools and/or chemicals. Maybe he paints them. Does he polish them? Use a preservative? How does he attatch them to the wall? You mention a plaque and nailing them. Nails would destroy some part of the skull. And if they are nailed through the back of the skull, how does he accomplish that? Are they nailed through the forehead? Does Kevin's fear that he'll be able to feel when he dies transfer to the victims he kills? Go for a bit more realism. For example, a twelve year old should be able to put up a significant fight even for a reasonably strong mid-twenties male. Espescially(sp?) since she is aware of the dissapearances as is the community. Kevin should have figured out something more private as the community would be on high alert. I think the literary quotes in ch. 6 was a wonderful touch. There Kevin seems to be exploring his "fantasy". You might want to have Kevin experiment with different methods of removing the head from the neck or even ways to kill his victims, poisons, bludgoning (sp?), electricution, ect. in the attempt to find an "ideal" method of killing so that the skull is "perfect". Just some suggestions, let me know what you think.
Nathaniel Ripley chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Dude, I f_#king love it! In my opinion your best story yet! Keep the chapters comin'! Much Love,Your #1 cousin
Benton87 chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
A good review for a good story:

DAMN DUDE this may be your best story yet (from what ive read anyway) Its so sick and twisted and realistically scary, yet it hooks you in and wont let go...like that badger video. Also, i like the humor, its definetly your humor. "ok ok for real this time." That was great, and it reflects YOU. I said it in one of my past reviews and i'll say it again: You know when your reading a story by The magician...

AND AN EXTRA- The Rush reference was pimpin. RUSH RULES!
Blood Hunter xd chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
I liked how you described what kevin thinks would happen when he died.