Reviews for Love what is your reaction
i am pookie chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
holy crap.

how caring, loving people eventually take upon them harm from the others they try to cure from hate.

this poem is bittersweet, as bittersweet as the daughter and her mother after pain has taken it's toll. but at least they tried to dance again, tried to gain back all the happiness they had.

and then there's even more satisfactory happiness in that.

i loved how this poem started as a teenage girl and ended in age.
i am pookie chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
oh shit.

i just keep getting the image of you/main character in this poem running away from life in general just to be with that special someone (i guess it's obvious with the trains and planes and such). but still...let me roll this poem around in my mind without you scoffing at my ridiculous statements :)

i like the carefree, screw the world message this poem brings. i like how love just pops in first place in a person's mind. time really is like a background music of 'i'm here, you know i am, but go on keep ignoring me'. (liked that part of time by the way, in your poem)

all in all, great analyzation of love.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Quite nice, but do not capitalize the last line - it will be just as effective if not in all caps.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Full of life!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Nice element of truth.
skylines chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
beautiful, simply beautiful.
Archipelago chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Yep this would make a fantastic song. I like it. Flows great.
Archipelago chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
very truthful and well put. Fantastic job.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
a very gloriously written piece. it has such a tingly feeling of words in my heart. The question itself makes me ask myself so many questions that start with, "would you?"

Sorrow
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I can relate...I always have people use me because I'm so nice. it's not at all that they like me or anything..but great work on this! i love it!

Sorrow
mizu no kokoro chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
aw... such a heartfelt story/poem filled with profound meanings good work

keep writing!
secret thoughts revealed chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
great poem a few spelling mistakes but otherwise very good just read it over and you should be able to correct easily keep up the good work
Tell me its not true chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
different, um...different
born-again chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I really like the second poem, the way it flows from one idea to the next is nicely done.
Ebony Stars chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
I love those last two lines, shouldn't ther be a question mark at the end of the poem? meh never mind _ I like it anyway...