Reviews for Come And Get Me Yourself
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I'm speechless.

What kind of person could effect your life like this?

This just reminds me there's layers in people, a tip of the iceberg that we only come to understand. And how much do they show us? I won't get philosophical here though.

Juliet, this was a written masterfully. But I'm highly curious about what experience led up to this piece.

- Julian
Doc Blood chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I sincerely hope these are cathartic for you. Mine neither allow me to forgive or forget, just tell.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is truly an amazing piece of work. I especially loved these lines:

Did you stroke the cheek/ of Mr. Gasoline/ God?/ Have you forgiven him yet?/ Because I never will.

And God-/If you want me;/ then come and get me yourself.

This piece is so full of emotion..it's wonderful that something that you could rant about for ages and not make sense actually comes together here.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This was awesome. Every word was just so full of emotion. Very poweful poem. And so personal, so honest. I loved the ending [And God-/ If you want me;/ then come and get me yourself.]
Abbreviations chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Congratulations on another masterpiece. The spite and rage in this poem is so apparent and alive that I could feel myself growing more angry as I read and by the time I was done my fists were clenched and I really wanted to hit something. It takes a lot to convey such strong emotions in only written words.

- Abbreviations, Open Up My Eager Eyes
Ghost Love Score chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
A very long poem but still very good and deep.
knitting harlot chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
wow.. this is really good. i especially like "for the crash,

and the slash

of debris

and glass."

and the part where you talk about life after near death... very awesome
Mysterious Bloodbath chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Very powerful. Good show of emotions and imagry with just about everything. I could definetly sense the hate and anger.
Der91 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
... That was realy deep i'll drown in it!
Slinkygirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I've never read anything quite like this before. I can almost here the metal on metal crashing, and the flames crackling. It's beautiful. I liked your other works too. But this I think is the best.
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
beautiful. OMG! this cant be true, it isnt right? u r an awesome writer with really strong emotions in this. i LOVE this, and its pretty scary but still, i LOVE it. quite long but awesome word-choice especially the repetition of 'mr gasoline'. awesome job:-)
PsychoAtYourService chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
oh my fucking god that is really really breath taking i can really see the anger and the way you dispise everything about him i also feel your pain sort of like aswell as shouting your sort of crying about how lifes not fair im sorry about your loss but thanks for the review
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
WOW! This was very long, and very powerful. There were a lot of strong emotions, and this almost read like a story. I would love to read more
DentAuthurDent chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Very powerfulYou sound like you have chanelled a lot of than anything i can dogood work-Authur
TalkingMime chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow. Powerful and so full of emotion. Your poem really drew me in.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »