Reviews for Endgame
relying on youth chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
Wow, okay, that was cool. You should post your 'fanfiction' onto this site.
A Very Disappointed Author chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
HAHAHA

you called me a twat

thats a funny word

very thrid grade of you spawn...and too think, for someone who writes so atentivly, you can actually achieve sixth grade level insults, but still, after I've explained why I dislike your work you keep asking for me to say more...

unless you are dying for attention, deal with the fact that I just don't feel your poetry

(btw I doubt he'll ever read this, but I figured I should at least comment)

but ayway, haha, the twat thing made me laugh

thanks :)
Spawn2099 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I argued with you long and hard raptor, but I'm just gonna say one little thing I've said before: You broke a damn rule.

It doesn't matter that no one said anything to you right away, as soon as some people did you flipped out and for no good reason. Why can't you just respect the owners of the site and follow their rules?

It's not that hard dude. Oh and your friend Chris Redfield/Dissappointed Author... well I'll express my opinion of him when I send him an email later.

That little twat STILL owes me a proper critique of my work. Looks like he broke the same rule you did too.
Darthen chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
I loved the part where you said I_Am_Max_Krugman was Max Krugman. That was hilarious. Its good to put in a joke here and there. I loved how you chose to select certain quotes as true when other quotes by the same people were deemed by you as false. William Shakespeare provided a paradox. That was the whole point of the quote. It showed the absurdity of using what someone has said as the basis of one's argument.

A dissapointed Author "joined the fight" way before Hello, My Name Is Raptor was ever posted. In fact, it was what drew me to the argument, and at the time the latest thing you had out was a bounty hunter thing.

I removed my essay because, quite simply, I never intended to keep it up. Since the beggining I wanted to post three chapters, get my laughs as others reviewed, and pull it down. I don't keep essays up for longer than a week, ever. I don't need any essays clogging up my profile. You seem to imply that i took it down due to your review. Seriously, I applaud you on your review, it was funny. It was a perfect parody of the reviews you've been getting.

Meh, get your facts straight.

Good day.
Meat-eater Puppysbane chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
There's something a little unoriginal in writing something with elements of a universe someone else created...

And you have nothing but good things to say about me? Dude, I just called you a little bit retarded... have some sense, man...
Meat-eater Puppysbane chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
Dude, Max Krugman is as much I Am Max Krugman as you are Raptor7345. And you must be a touch retarded not to have picked up on that.
Meat-eater Puppysbane chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
“The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a new protein; it rejects it.”

Some new ideas are bad. Wouldn't Earth have been a better place if Hitler had done that with the Final Solution?

I considered writing more in this review, but I know it'd just be for my enjoyment, since you never actually argue with people. Peace, love and unity!
Meat-eater Puppysbane chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind”

Wouldn't posting a rebuttal to every "attack" you recieve pointing out why your crap story (judging from the first two chapters, anyway) doesn't belong here be considered an eye for an eye policy?

Oh, wait, except this one is supposed to be the last.
Meat-eater Puppysbane chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
"As far I have seen, my story is the first of its kind..."

The first fanfic on FP? The first Star Wars/real world crossover? The first poorly written Star Wars fic period? It's not, in any of those three cases.

"...and, in my humble opinion..."

Nothing about you or your opinion is humble.

"...can be classified as original."

It can't be.
Mbwun chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
The beautiful thing about you is that you're impossible to argue with. You'll have fun in college when professors wipe the floor with you with their friends logic and proof.

PS - Lists, announcements, one/two-liners, MSTs, stories focused on non-fictional characters that are non-historical, any form of entry that would use the review system as a message board, chat room/keyboard dialoge based entries, fanfiction based entries, and erotica and any explicit materials are all pieces of writing too. None of which are allowed on this privately owned site.
Kaiwaf chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
I don't know where to start. I've been away from the essay section for awhile, haven't felt up to my usual critical stupidity. But man. Okay firstly. Are you really serious in thinking that because the guy changed his name to "I Am Max Krugman" that he is actually Max Krugman? I just. . .wow.

Secondly. Take a long deep breath and look at what you have written. You and Chris discuss your reviews and how you will respond to them? . . . Seriously, man, just chill. Everyone has an opinion, usually a rude, blunt one. If you have a strong opinion in your piece, or simply cannot write, then you will get a dosing of other people's strong opinions. That, and sometimes I think you tend to take seriously what is not. . precisely. . .serious. And mostly, you do dig yourself deeper by acting so offended by it. Really, I mean, what is more fun to poke at then something that is already angry? In all honesty, the most mature and deflative thing you can do is just ignore it and let it be. So they think you're stupid. So? How is anyone else's opinion of you-whom you will never meet-relevent to you in your daily life?

Unless of course you want your ego stroked. Well, everyone wants their ego stroked but. . .this seems to be more blatant. If you stick to the forefront of something, you are going to get burned. Either suck it up or stop. And what really just. . .wow, enemies? On fictionpress? . . ..I've complained to my friends about stupid people who don't get the point of what I write, but as I have stated before on my bio, unless they send me an email, I will not respond. It's pointless to debate crap in public, unless you want the attention. Just let it go. Yeah, sure, I get angry initially when I am criticized, but to continue to allow that anger the forefront of your thought is. . .daft.

Let it go. It is fictionpress. There are smart people, there are stupid people, and there are people with a little of each. It is a website. It really should not be dominating your life so fully. I know you have said that this is it. . .but I think you've said that before, so uh. . .yeah. On the other hand, if you would like to discuss this further, I am always open to emails. Just don't expect a response right away. I'm one o' them busy biatches.

Here's some food for thought. My friends always tell me to not even bother with the idiots on fictionpress. To not even read the essays because I know that the stupidity will make me want to leave flames. Good God, when I think something is stupid, you know it has to be stupid. . . Basically, do not go about with the objective to change people's minds. Because honestly, all you're going to do is make them mad, or more likely, give them that gleeful feeling one gets when there is obviously big holes in the written piece and you know *just* how to exploit said holes.

Alrighty, I'm done with the almost-coherent rant of the month. You do have validity in your writing technique. Just let your brain settle in reason before you use it to write. And if you want people to love you, then you might have half a mind to write to their tastes. But if you do choose to do that, you're on your way to becoming a review-whore. Anyways, I wish you luck in this attempt to have done with it.

Kat
Formerly chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Incidentally, "I Am Max Krugman" is not me. The fact that our writing styles and themes are more or less completely different might have given it away to someone smarter, but apparently you don't go that far.

"I Am Max Krugman" named himself that for an unknown reason. Perhaps he's a great fan of my work, or maybe it's because I consistently implied that he wasn't as utterly stupid as your side of the affair. Either way, while I don't care if he uses my name...

He's not me.
Formerly chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Wow. You're a humorless idiot. I'm fairly tolerant towards all races, but humorless idiots really don't deserve to live. Sorry, Raptor, but if you have no intelligence and no sense of humor, you have less than nothing going for you. Do us all a favor and go die in your bathtub (it keeps your wrists from healing).
SilentBlueRose chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
I still think you're wrong, but I, like just about everyone else on this site, am sick and tired of the whole thing. So, I am very glad you are choosing to stop.

Like I said to your buddy Justin, though, don't dare start it up again.

Have a nice day.
Chris Redfield chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Amazing.

That is all I can really say.

You, sir, are deserving of the title author...

and no, Im not just saying that because we are friends.