Reviews for Puris Omnia Pura
Nurgette chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Hey, this is great! It rhymes, yet as far as i can tell, none of the lines are too forced sounding. (Unlike some of my fortunately un-uploaded poems). It all works and flows together, creating an excellent poem of a woeful tale. Thankfully not too gory! Heh heh... You've written it in a great style that really adds to the seriousness. My fave lime would have to be," The petals of a newborn shown" simply because I never really thought of young flowers as 'children', but I can see that now. Excellent!
Mary-Jane-Elliot chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
M, I really like this one, my dad tells me I trust people/ things too much, but I can assure you I am not as pure as this boy. :p
mistiqe chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I like the imagery here. It's a dark poem & the theme shows up well. I do realise that you do not like to add in articles? Like: 'He lowered his view to [the] river bank' & 'The boy turned as [a] sharp motion caught his ear'

I guess artistic license saves us all.;)

mistiqe.
MaHaLLz chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
wow. that was a wonderful poem. well, i mean, in a way. i'm not saying that the boy who was bitten was wonderful, but the poem was wonderful. well, you know what i mean!

i wish i knew latin.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
kool it's almost like a ballad, a tale. i like the rhyming scheme. awesome poem!