Reviews for Before and After
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I love the message behind all of these different cinareos and the way you write it is so personal i could almost imagine that you have lived out each one. However in places the rhythm is slightly off but it doesn't take away from the depth of the poem. I like it Alex
Ahemait chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
wow...this was most definielty my afvourite of yours. i loved how you had the two parts and the imagery you created was amazing. i dont know what else i can really say, but...wow.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
i havent looked at your stuff recently, but this is well worth the wait. its as fantastic as it is different to ur norm. great!

Han.
emily chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
wow another one of your best! this is amazing you have the rhyming scheme perfect and the content is just unbelievable! it leaves my mind thinkng what inspired you to write it i just have to know! txt me!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow. Such description and the blood throughout the poem. Beautifully done. I love it.

Keep it up.
Anthony chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Lovely poem, thought the first part was definitely better than the second, but both were excellent, really enjoyed it, keep it up
myno chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
some of the rhyming isn't great, but apart from that, good poem...
Rozlin chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
wow! intense... extreamly powerful...
arcane devices chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Nice, keep writing. -ADD
putz-6 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow this is awsome I loved it great job _
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow, it is different from your style, but i like it. it paints such blood-colord pictures to me. amazing.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
beautiful, came from your heart-
Queen Isabell of Mars chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Terrific. You always deliver your best.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow, so emotional very well done.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I loved that! It was really deep and written so well.