Reviews for Mysterious Forest
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I really liked this one. A touching piece and very emotional. Great work!

Sorrow
Ky-Ky Apocalypse chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Sad, happy, creepy, mysterious, and enchanting all at the same time!
FictionPressPenName chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I can just picture the forest... Amazing imagery, and I loved the last line. Gave it a weirdly depressing and creepy feeling.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
The last stanza was my favorite. This gave me a kind of tinge of sadness feeling. Like something bad happens but you've gotten over - But sometimes, just sometimes it floats back into your memory and you can't help but smile even though it's sad.

Nicely done.
Lellida chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wow, that's really pretty. I especially like the language used in the first stanza- it conveyed such beautiful imagery. Really nice.
Lovejoy chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I love this poem, very mystical.
pianofingers7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
wow . . .i just . . . wow. Yeah, I like it. I like it a lot.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Your poems are always so...lovely. Everything's so...serene, well-written, and imaginative. I am officially a fan, lol. Took a while, huh? Oh well, I really liked this piece, hope to see more soon )
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I like the ending a lot.. great job
Whitesiren chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I like this a lot. Beautiful descriptions. I'm adding this to my faves.
gremlin-oompaloompa chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
this is a good poem, i really like it! its brilliant!
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
it's about time i did some massive reviewing, eh? the imagery is wonderful in this piece, and it works quite well with rhythm and rhyme. nice ending line too 0)
Oriel Vaughn chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow, I like this! It's all so gentle and peaceful, with a tinge of sadness... I especially loved the lines "Magical sprites in the silent morning / Dancing to a serenade of dreams" :) This poem seems to me like a sort of wood-nymph romance...? Really pretty, good job!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Time has never been more worthwhileRight now, throwing caution to the wind-at the beginning, i was trying to believe it wasnt about a certain that pretty much confirmed at least to me it was, and that last last line. seems very ?
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This is so very beautiful. What lovely imagery.