Reviews for Forgetmenotts
your mom is typewritten chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i think i'm broken now.

let me go fix myself, bit by bit.

your writing is so stunning, so uncomprehendingly gorgeous, i think my mind has stalled.

that's why i can't really find the right words at all.
mezzie chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
transfixed my attention completely. the depth, the variety and somehow the sheer accuracy of your descriptions are riveting and compelling. this wrapped me up entirely.

mezzie
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
this made me feel like i had drunk vats of honeywater and stood in hectic stormclouds hail and lightning and heard every single desperate person in the world scream their hidden loneliness and bottled-up rage to the skyline horizon and my world had shattered like mirrors before the truth.

intensity would be the operative word.

gorgeous, painful, aching intensity that stings of bitterness and selfish endings with everything divided and taken away. it's beautiful. do you think love, true love exists? or is it just what you tell yourself you're feeling?
angelface04 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
And in the end my face grew rusty from the tears.

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
a very touching story. heartbreaking and made my eyes water. I loved it

Sorrow
addie pray chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Images like hurricanes. Gorgeous.
akaSummer chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
This was truly amazing. The imagery was incredible. Keep up the good work.

Summer
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Such pain and fragility...true depiction of vulnerability and internal revenge...its beautiful...

and the -strange- thing is: instead of roses, you brought me forget-me-notts- grinning like you knew something i didn't. it wasn't until the otherday when i found the jam-jar i put them in that i realised it was because even then you knew what you were going to do. you knew I'd never be able to forget you.

priceless...just...amazing...

marry me XD

haha im cool
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Oh my Lord. From the very first line, I was thinking, Are these even words? Because I could just feel them inside me. It's like music. You create such new, original images, like "but that moonlit boy was a fairy tale. a damien-rice implant spiked with intentions as bitter as asphalt, and a greedy mouth aching to suck me out hollow." I don't know how you do it, this is so beautiful.
Astarayl chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wow. Your language is so uniquely meaningful and descriptive. I mean, somebody could take them as they are, just for face value- as metaphors, but I felt like phrases such as "they coiled tight around me like patchwork promises" just pinpoint the emotion. There were so many of those descriptive word groupings, I couldn't possibly choose a favorite. The imagery and diction in this work is perfect.. I've got no complaints.
tears from heaven chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Again - WOW! Such an expresive piece of prose - so saddening and heartwrenching. Just... wow!
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
this is just amazing...and the formatting makes it all the more .
smile persephone chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
My breath has escaped me. This is stunning.
my failure chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
lovely.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
The formatting spreads the imagery so sweetly like jam and I eat it delicately and then ravenous for time is short and this is so rich.