Reviews for Reunion
JC chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
Good story, but Annie's avoidance habit is utterly annoying, and it's consistently coming up in scenarios just paints her all the more weak. It's hard to sympathize with her when she had no right to keep Cole's real father a secret and keep Ryan in the dark about Cole - he lost a lot of time with his own son, and vice versa. It's hard to forgive a character for that.
Celtic Cross chapter 14 . 10/15/2005
This story was AWESOME! Now why don't you write a sequel ok? OK! :D:D:D:D:D
bex17 chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
I enjoyed your story very much! And I look foward to reading your other stories
bex17 chapter 13 . 9/21/2005
It was great!
bex17 chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
THis was GREAT!
pianogal chapter 14 . 9/5/2005
aww, i'm so glad you finished it! what a cute ending too. Ryan has got to be the greatest, although i think he forgets that Annie has already been through a pregnancy once. great job! i can't wait to read more of your work.

Kim
SimplyBliss7 chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
yay i loved this story and sad it ended! ;( but it was a good ending!
theeighthhouse chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
AND...THAT'S A WRAP!

annie and ryan..ryan and annie. sounds made to be together.

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

ANOTHER STORY!

[i repeatedly say yay like that when i go on really high rides on a water park; and believe me, i love water parks and high rides ;D]
SweetAngel82 chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
GREAT STORY! JUST FOUND IT TODAY BUT I LOVED IT.

LAUREN
I can't believe it's over chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
OMG! THE BEST ENDING EVER! im soo happy that there together! im sad that this is over though, i was really enjoying it. i cant wait for your next story! keep writing :)
SweetAngel82 chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
Great story! Can't wait to read more.

lauren
pianogal chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
that was such a cute chapter. i definetely liked the fact that Annie didn't just throw Ryan out because she does have feelings for him and she is just fighting them. only one chapter left? i can't wait to see how you are going to finish this one off.

Kim
theeighthhouse chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
NO YOU HAVE TO END? NO!your story has been something i have ALWAYS looked forward to in my author alerts..other ones..eh..i don't know why i am even keeping them on my alerts..YOU MUST MUST MUST do a sequel..EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT TRUST ME!

p.s. i have finally let you in to my notorious [hahaha] favorite authors/stories list..i didn't know about you..but..you are worth it..and you deserve it!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »