Reviews for Reunion
I can't believe it's over chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
NO! only one chapter left? IM SO DEPRESSED! well it what great while it lasted. i guess all great things have to end at some point though. hum...amazing chapter i was so suprised that she took him bak. good twist. keep writing :)
I can't believe it's over chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
OMG! THEY did "it" ! wow...good chapter im mad i didn't read it sooner HURRY up with the next chapter...OMG! what if she gets pregant? keep writing :)
crystalswordgem chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
whew wat a night they had!
theeighthhouse chapter 12 . 9/2/2005
dang what a fun night!
pianogal chapter 12 . 9/2/2005
uh-oh, Annie's going to be pissed in the morning. she's going to blame it all on Ryan and then they will fight some more. this was really cute though. a drunk Annie was actually quite funny but like i said she is going to be mad. can't wait!

I can't believe it's over chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
OMG! OMG! OMG! he proposed! you should seriously take in consideration this thought: have ryan and annie get married then have annie get in a crash and it just be cole and ryan. Scratch that! i dont want annie to die i really like her...aneways great chapter! cant wait for the next 1! :) keep writing :)
Fallen Angel Sapphire chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
hey i was lookin for a story to read an was bored outta my skull but when i found urs i was hooked the whole time..i kinda hav nuthin else to do cause well if u hav heard about the hurricane katrina well it hit where i lived an stuff so this is all i can do to keep from goin insane
pianogal chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
i don't think that Annie can hold up to Ryan's charm. he seems like he is definetely a charmer. as for the happy ending...hmm, i'll have to wait and see how the next couple of chapters go before i make my decision. i can't wait for more!

theeighthhouse chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
ryan sounds so sweet..
Someone chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all. It will be interesting to see where you take the story now. But, truth be told.I'm sure that Annie will fall for Ryan, they will somehow manage to work everything out and it will EVENTUALLY be okay. Oh, and I don't think Cole would mind the slightest if Ryan did join their family. :-) Update again soon!
Sun Chime chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
Nice story! I liked the plot, but I think you can elaborate a lot more, make the chapters longer and stretch it out a littel... i mean that literally. Otherwise great going!
theeighthhouse chapter 10 . 8/28/2005
i like that ryan and cole get along )
I can't believe it's over chapter 10 . 8/28/2005
aw...so cute...very touching at the end...keep writing :)
pianogal chapter 10 . 8/28/2005
alright, so Ryan took that better than i expected. it was kind of cute with the two of them fighting and then stopping as soon as Cole came. it seems like Ryan and Cole get along well. we shall see if this "perfect family" of Ryan's will come into being. great job!

I can't believe it's over chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
YES YES YES! ITS HIS SON! but there better not be ANY kind of car crsah! I DIE if there was! So hurry up and Post!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »