Reviews for Reunion
pianogal chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
i thought Cole's reaction was good. he was more confused then angry and that is what i would expect. well the secrets are all out now so i can't wait to see how you finish this.

theeighthhouse chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
sighs..i hope they get back together again! ) er..i have a minor thing..maybe you could spice some things up by putting names for each chapter..it'd be a bit more interesting..i can help you out..just e-mail me. )
pianogal chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
i didn't even realize there was another chapter until after i had reviewed. this chapter was great! so Ryan really is the father, well that makes things interesting. Ryan was being kind of rude in the grocery store though. hmm, can't wait to see what happens next.

pianogal chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
oh my gosh! the secret is out now. well, this chapter finally had some action and jeez it was crazy action too. first the two-timing jerk doesn't even want to spend time with his son. what a jerk. then come to find out it might not even be his son. wow, thats some crazy stuff but really good crazy. can't wait for more.

theeighthhouse chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
wow..i bet ryan does feel a bit bad..he will want to find out..i hope ) dang i love this story now!
I can't believe it's over chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
YES YES YES! I KNEW IT WAS HIM! *dances in seat* woot woot! okay so hurry up and finish!
alyssa chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
i kind of suspected ryan being the father in the beginning, but i gave that up after i read about jason.. but i really hope he turns out being the father, cuz jason is an ass! lol update soon, so good.
Maria chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
...woah
I can't believe it's over chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
YES! PLEASE let it be his, i was a little worrid ther for a minute but its all good. hurry with the next chapter!
I can't believe it's over chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
im gonna take a wild guess...is it one of ryan's friends? just a guess...onward i go...
I can't believe it's over chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
i think its perfectly juciy as is. i hope you didnt change the story cuz i guessed cuz id kill myself if you did! aneways very good onward i goo!
I can't believe it's over chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
*dances in seat* this chapter is SO AWESOME! i know its his! i just DO! WOOT WOOT onward i go...
theeighthhouse chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
that is so sad..but isn't ryan a little hopeful at all?
theeighthhouse chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
what angst..how sad..(
pianogal chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
hmm, well now you have me wanting chapter 7 right now! this chapter was good. a little slow but thats just because you were showing Annie's inner turmoil. i liked that about this chapter. can't wait for the action to pick up in the next chapter though.

57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »