Reviews for A Life for His Hands
saccharine lust aerial chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
pure flawed genius. amazing
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wow i have never read anything like this, its really beautiful.
by His blood chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
wow, this is so beautiful & wonderfully written - i love it. personally, i'm not a big fan of structured poetry, but this was amazing. this type of poem must be extremely difficult to write, but you wrote this very well. brilliant job.
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I've actually never heard of these before. You've definitly inspired me to try my own. Great write ;)
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I loved this poem, I've never read anything like it before and structure and content-wise, it's brilliant. (:
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
i thought this was a really interesting piece... structure and contentwise. nicely done.
insertterriblypoeticlinehere chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Well...I was never a fan of structured poetry. I honestly find it too rigid, and it doesn't leave room for a lot of creativity. The theme of this poem is good, and the structure is interesting, the idea of reusing the words to create a different idea - but it's a stretch. I think this is the kind of thing that really has to be revised and worked at for a while - otherwise it doesn't work. Also, the repetition bothers me. It's alot space taken up by alot of the same thing. All in all there's really nothing wrong with your writing - I just didn't like the structure. I alittle bit of revision on lines like 'and i am guding he to finding star.' I know that your supposed to reuse the words used in the stanza, but it's such a break from hte flow of the poem.

Thanks for the review and keep writing.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I loved this, I havn't read a paradelle poem is so long, no one hardly writes in this format anymore. I used to write these when I was a kid, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.