Reviews for A Challenge
3rd Bookworm chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Answer F
Kitty Goth chapter 11 . 4/4/2008
i love this story! hurry up and update!
Vanilla Nitemare chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
three year suspense? You should update this.
Stang65 chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Yep, I like Vince. He just sounds so sweet and cute. Not that he would appreciate such words, but hey!
Stang65 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Interesting beginning... I think I like it. Yes, yes I do.
Imprisoned wit No Restrictions chapter 11 . 11/14/2006
wow! suspense, great story, i so wanna know whats gonna happen.
ConfusedLover chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
Question 1: Vince

Question 2: Yes

Question 3: Mario

Question 4: Audrey

Question 5: I dont have a fav, cuz its between Mario and Vince. I think Mario and Audrey should be together for awhile and things wont work out between them. Then Mario, sees,meet(whatever) Pamela and falls in love, she falls in love with him. The same with Vince and Audrey, Vince should date Pamela for awhile then the same happens to them as did Mario and Audrey. Many Problems, with that, cuz see Audrey would realize that shes in love with her best friend that dont know anything about her.

wow! it seems like i was just telling you how you shold write this story, but so far its really good, just givin some ideas though! have fun writing it!

Confused Lover
hidden-rose chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
eh? wah! me want more! hehe lol... i can't wait! THE SUSPENSE! it's driving me nuts! hehe lol... please put another chappie up please please please? me's dying to know more! hehe... lol... i love it! I just found this today and i couldn't stop reading it... i kept going on and on and on until ... now me needs more! hehe i'm addicted! ... hehe don't even know how u spell it but yeah!

_ please put another chappie up soon... or sooner then soon! hehe lol

p
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Ahh! How can you leave the story at that spot! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE!
unpredicable17 chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
my favorite female character is Audrey and my favorite male character is Brad. Audrey should bewith Brad. Pamela should stop being a slut and try going out with Vince.
Unique1952 chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
I hate being sick! I get behind in school, writing, and reviewing! Where's the rest? I need to know what happens next. lol, ok, just keep up the good work and update when you can.*Lil Dreamy Eyez*
dark angel chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
i really love this story i like the way its builds up susspense but can be enoying but makes you want to read on i really want audrey to end up with brad i think she shud hav a fling with mario but not like having a long distant relaton ship just stay freinds with vince and vince should go out with a new character then maybe mario could go out with pamela and not cheat or anything . sorry by the way i just reall y thing about this story a lot so i have a lot to say about it
ur just you chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
yes torture.. lol, not cool! anyways i really like thist story! so please update! please! its 2006 already! please :)
Pandemica chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Definitely interesting. I shall read on. Good work, by the way.
Crazy Biene chapter 11 . 1/21/2006
Update girl- this is good.

Biene

I changed my profile name, btw
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »