Reviews for A Little Bit of Everything
atreyu love chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
adorable scene at the end there :D
dramaqueen89 chapter 30 . 8/24/2008
Seriously though? I'm in love with Warrick.

He's effing hilarious. Especially with Terry.

I laugh everytime I think about it :p

Jordan is soo lucky.
dramaqueen89 chapter 24 . 8/24/2008
"...The sadistic perfect son, the lug-headed giant with a heart, and a male model gang banger. Hell if I know why we’re all friends, we don’t really have much in common except the school we go too."

Thats pretty funny. Male gang banger? :))
dramaqueen89 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Okay. I laughed my ass off with that one :)
dramaqueen89 chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
YES YES YES!

I WANT YOUR BOD!

God. I'm sucker for boys who ooze self-confidence.

That was hot.

Seriously.
tillapia chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Is there any chance that you're going to ever write a new chapter two? Or maybe even a better summary of the chapter? I mean, the story sounds like it will be wonderful. But even after reading the recap, chapter three is still confusing as hell (like all the sudden we're supposed to know who Kale's brothers are), so I don't think I'll be continuing with the story. So if you do write a new chapter, please notify me!

Thanks,

Tilly
WhyySoSerious chapter 22 . 7/27/2008
ok i know this is going to sound stupied but i cried at the end of this chapter

i love this story so much!

im going to keep readin!

whyysoserious
WhyySoSerious chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i like it alot!

im going to keep reading

whyysoserious
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 32 . 7/23/2008
Wow, done already? I love the ending, it's very different, but still happy. It's so nice that they're in a relationship now, and I can't wait for the sequel to see what happens next for all of them. Great story, one of my favorites for sure :D Thank you, and I hope the sequel is posted soon!
nomoreaccountonfictionpress chapter 32 . 7/19/2008
what, its over? Well the sequel better start soon!
sleepiedreamer chapter 32 . 7/17/2008
OMG NO WAY, that's the ending! he BETTER not JOIN THE ARMY! lols. awwss i can't wait for the sequel! that was soo good hehe love Jordon's playfulness. haha Fox is such a drama queen so loveable. does he still like kale? it would be sad to see him heartbroken. although chris seems cool for kale. anyways
R.L.Jen chapter 32 . 7/17/2008
I love this chapter, I have been hoping for an update. I'll be keeping this story in my fav.'s till its done though because to be honost I really think it's my fav. on the site so far. It could be based on a real person, and because I know a thing or two about the type of school that he's in I have to tell you that your pretty much on the money there. You tell it well.
loooooook chapter 32 . 7/17/2008
by wednesday did you mean yesterday?

lol.

jk
Tecna chapter 32 . 7/17/2008
The fic's complete? I can't believe you're working on a sequel already, I'll be looking forward to reading it. I have to say though, the ending of this fic is absolutely different from any other story I've read and I liked it. They're in a relationship, finally! I can't wait to see what happens ahead, I really hope that the sequel will be out by Wednesday, all the best with it and congrats on finishing this fic.

Tecna ;)

P.S. I hope you get this published, I'm positive it'll be a hit - no doubt!
LeneElaine chapter 32 . 7/17/2008
Can't wait to start reading the sequal now!
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »