Reviews for A Little Bit of Everything
Asha R Patel chapter 32 . 7/16/2008
OMG.. i LOVE your story... it's so perfect and romantic in the most unexpected ways.

I love the characters and i seriously can not wait for the sequel.. even though it's only going to be a few days... I love the way you've made Warrick and Jordan they just mesh so perfectly..

Ok, i'm gushing now so i'm gonna finish now.

Asha
Mae Liz chapter 32 . 7/16/2008
Hey, nice way to wrap things up! Can't wait for that sequel.
Mimi chapter 32 . 7/16/2008
finally they're together officially lol I'm excitedd for the updates
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
are you going to put a remind up?
xjennnny chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
GOOD ASS STORY (

I love it
abc123 chewy chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
I CAN'T WAIT (for the sequel)! Though, the title is a bit... ]
AlexisLovesYou chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
Can't wait untill the sequel.
dream789 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
very cool
Silver chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
aww it ended but YAY to a sequel. think u can tell us when u post the new story please. btw this is one of my FAV stories that ive read so far on FP. so cant wait for more.
DOLCEVITA chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
That was just too much at the ending, too disturbingly cute I mean. Hahaha which is not a bad thing at all! When Warricks' dad told him he wasn't good enough for her, I thought he was going to keep it all to himself and push Jordan away. I'm glad he told her though, I can't wait for the sequel for this! Amazing as always!
dani-sgga chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
OMG IT'S DONE?

WHAT... I'm so sad! But excited! Eek! And a sequel too? Ooh...! D

So... congratulations in finishing the story, I'm sure you feel a sense of satisfaction )

One thing though... the only thing I didn't like about this chapter was the whole dad thing... first, why was he at the zoo? Second, where did he go? The whole thing just confused me tremendously.

And oh my oh my that last kiss was yummy!
violet-eyez chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
so will the sequel start after he comes back from his tour of duty?
free2love92 chapter 31 . 7/10/2008
great post!
KinkyWolfishOne chapter 31 . 7/5/2008
::grin:: do a sequel! ::blink, blush::...erm...i mean... pretty please?
ess3sandra chapter 23 . 7/5/2008
i like this author against warrick thingy, fun. as for warrick, he wasnt really a bad ass. just a guy with a hard cover instead of being a pocket, i mean. the resident bad boy he is not me thinks hes too soft.
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »