Reviews for Mr Gasoline
chet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Strong imagery. You have a unique style. There is something about the last line though, after ..but still, if it was Mr. Gasoline that molded you how do wind up the way the doctors saved you? I feel the last line doesn't fit.
Caroline000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
good poem keep writting!
midnighteyes-xo chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow...this is a very powerfull piece. Such an experience as yours deserves a deep, amazing poem to describe it...and this is definitely a poem worthy of those descriptions. You reviewed one of my poems, and so I decided to do the same for you. I'm glad I did...this is such a beautiful little poem!
Seth Triskellion chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I'm sorry, that must have been terrible, but you've come away better. You're a survivor
in theory chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Ragged with pain, but fortified with a sweet sense of patience, it's saddening but at the same time, strangely interesting. I find a lot of your writing to be like that; mildly depressing yet totally compelling. It's a potent combination.
alorattack chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
hmm. very deep, and obviously true... considering your wellread bio. Thanks for reviewing my poems, I thought it would beo nly rght to read your. They seem short, but short can also be good... although, it can only pulled off with writng such yours...:) teehee, goodie poem:) TTW:)
Miss Lovewell chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
The structure here isolates each part of the poem, thus emphasizing the importance and necessity of each individual line. The flow of the poem is not so smoothe as to let the reader breeze through it; the short pauses after each line impact the reader more than a faster flow would. The structure here works well. And the subject line of "but still, I'm only the way.." suggests a noun that describes how she was "saved" (i feel the sarcasm of this word) and how she feels. She feels "cold", as she was "molded" (thus "saved") between cold fingers. The exquisite abuse of the subject and the play between help/hurt is quite evident. "Beautiful loathing" pops into my mind. Love it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
very powerful & well done
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Intriguing and guarded, as if fearing to part with a private emotion that has torn the heart in two.
alwaysisnt4ever chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hey juliette, Thanks for the reveiw... this poem is short but every expressive, i love it.. at least i know im not the only one it happend too... and the messed up part about it all, is that it happend twice, and i keep going back n forth wondering how the hell did it happen again.

your a gifted writter... keep writtin, i would love to read more.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
short, but so deep, and dark. I like.

Solo.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow, this is so dark and I can't help but here bit of a mocking tone in this. Well done.
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I like this a lot. The literal meaning is not quite clear, but I have an idea. Sort of sad...nice job.
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
beautiful. i LOVE this one. quite original and unique. great job:-)
account not in use chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I love the lastl ine ...so confusing and absofuckinglutely brilliant.