Reviews for All Girls School
Koneko's Heart chapter 17 . 1/13/2006
That was /beautiful/!
Koneko's Heart chapter 16 . 1/13/2006
The bit at the end with Vairocana and Olivia? Shows your skill perfectly. You make me care about these characters, more than any other writer I've found on this website.
Koneko's Heart chapter 15 . 1/13/2006
Aw, poor Katt. You know how to pull at the heartstrings of your reader, and you do it /well/. Bravo!
Koneko's Heart chapter 14 . 1/13/2006
I liked the interaction between Cerio and Keeping in this chapter.
Koneko's Heart chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
I like Vai. She's already such an interesting, tragic character. Poor girl. I'm hoping she finds some kind of happiness...
Koneko's Heart chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
["Ivory’s more gay than fifteen Ellens and Ethridges"]

You're so lucky I wasn't drinking anything just then...*giggle*
Koneko's Heart chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
I enjoyed this chapter. The teachers are interesting, when all gathered. I also like the peek into the inner workings of the school...
Koneko's Heart chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
Ouch. Poor Ivory. Poor Hail. The end of the chapter makes me think that things are only going to get worse...
Koneko's Heart chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
[Mira wore black jeans that had been faded and scratched through many years of rough abuse, and a flashy Inuyasha Tee-shirt. She had eyes like a loving storm, gray as the skies of a rainfall, and her fireball hair shagged down just to the lobes of her ears.]

Might I say 'adorable'?

[“I will think of something!” blurted Mira suddenly. She looked angry and upset, as if she sensed that Usha now thought less of her. She even snorted and quickly finished her lunch. But soon her anger died, and more misery came: “I just… cannot do it now.”

“Why not?”

“Three words,” she said, holding up her fingers: “South Park marathon!”]

Delightful! I love your characters from Mira's merriment to the way Usha sees the world. And the other girls - they remind me so much of my own friends. Especially this: “Well, I’m trying not to go for a sex scene this time. I’ve had so much sex in my stories that I’ve gained a bad reputation on the internet. I’m going for a different angle, but I don’t know where to go now.” Hee!
Koneko's Heart chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
Wow...I didn't see that one coming. Interesting.

[The lioness, it seemed, had met another lioness. And all Ivory had to do was expose herself with a swish of her bleached-blonde hair.]

Absolutely /perfect/.
Koneko's Heart chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
Sorry for not reviewing earlier - moving stress and the holidays kind of overwhelmed me... Anyway, I like Ancelin. I hope the reader finds out more about her, as well as Ivory.
Koneko's Heart chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
Poor Hail. The bit at the end just made my heart break for her - and her dad! You really know how to pull the heart strings.
Koneko's Heart chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
Sapphire and Harmony are great. I enjoyed the ending - I agree with Harmony. That was cold!
Koneko's Heart chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Ivory is great - I love the way you portray her. [she turned her nose up to those she felt ugliest, chubbiest, or otherwise most unlikable-like snotty preps.] I adore this bit! And I'm starting to feel so badly for Hail, who seems the most likely to end up hurt in this... Ivory's new attraction for Ancelin doesn't feel like it'll bode will for Hail. I can't wait to read further!
Koneko's Heart chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Ana and Rai are perfect. Their relationship is just - well, at the risk of sounding like a squealing fangirl - too cute for words. Ana's adorable, and Rai seems to balance her well. I'm hoping there's more interaction between the two of them in the future!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »