Reviews for Glimpse of Summer
Elephant-Artist chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was a very descriptive poem. I enjoyed it a lot. Please read and review my stuff.
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Aww *tear* This one made me really miss the great times of summer. Lovely work. D
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
hi!

I really enjoyed reading this poem, it being so light-hearted and everything, in these angst filled days its nice to read something happy. I REALLY liked the way you described the feelings. They were so true, and I could really see the picture you painted in the readers mind. Beautiful.

Write on,Em
Learah Kaelar chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Hey, great imagery! Despite the happy feel of the poem, it makes me quite sad...tears...summer's over, and I'm back in school. I completely agree with the last line. Anyway, great poem, and thanks for reviewing mine!Blessed Be!
Illastic chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I'm sure I read this already, but forgot to leave a review. Ah, well.

There's such a dreamy, wonderful atmosphere to everything. In the first three stanzas, anyway... then the last one comes a gently lets you down. Beautiful poem.
method acting chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Pleasant. Well writtena s well. Nice job.
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Your poem made me smile. Summer is now over since school has started so your last line wrapped it up well. great job.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Very nice. Quite lovely.
shinco chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh, wow, WONDERFUL poem! That REALLY describes Summer! I don't even like Summer because of the intense heat, lol, but you made it better for me! _ Thanks!

By the way, I'm really sorry, but that Haiku you reviewed, "Fullest Love", I accidentally posted on my own account while I meant to post it on mine and Shazaam's joint account, Shazinco. We both wrote it, and I wasn't paying attention I guess, so I posted it on the wrong account, and I had to delete it and post it on the right one. So I was wondering if you could review it again. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, it was my mistake... I'm sorry.

As for your poem, it was just SO GOOD! I love the way you described lemonade as being the only way you get ice and how the breeze feels! AWESOME work! I'm gonna review more of your stuff, too! I know you're a great poet! Thank you for your inspiration and keep writing!
arcane devices chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Such sweet imagery... - Arcane Devices
Angel Underneath chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Aw. I love this poem. It makes me sad though cause in about 2 weeks my summer is up! :O but this poem is portrays summer exactly like i noe it, well al little bit nicer perhaps. Happy poems :)
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Great. Lovely images, a nice happy feel.

Matt
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Awesome work, well done and keep writing! Also! Thank you very much for reviewing me! _ Yay!

Anna
mystique auteur chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I loved the rhyming. You did a great job of summing up everything summer is in just a few words. It was awesome!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
aww, a HAPPY poem! YAY. that's so true, summer goes by so fast. great job, and you beautifully described it. (-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-