Reviews for Jesus Walked Across My Belly
poet tree chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
*shivers* Icily angry and wonderful. I love it.
MorbidPrince chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
He nice story very pleasant to a.k.a MorbidPrince
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
WEL, As for the Poem: It certainly aroused alot of emotion in me! I liked it mainly because it seemed to get alot of negativity out! I like your writing because it seems to be very open, even though painfully so. (sorry, but every time I say more then 5 words in a review I begin analyzing!) Hugs.
Disgusted chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Okay...That was was was was... how could you write that?
like a lover chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
this poem made my mouth hang open as I paused to think of how to review it.

'beautiful', 'staggering', 'painful' and 'breathtaking' just don't seem enough. you are painfully good at writing heart-wrenching poetry. poems that touch on the subject of religion always leave me breathless, whether they are bashing religion or embracing it. just. wow.
I cri at mi tymz 4 you chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Very strong, opinionated, and honest... I love it! Love alwayzNF
SilentStones chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
OMFG this is so amazing. I'm spellbound. It's so great.
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
wow.. i have never heard this side of a fight before. i really liked the format and word choice!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
slip.. I think you meant slit

I like this.. it's a really cool concept.. nicely written too
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Excellent, so many elements to this. I love the pro-woman theme, speaks to me strongly.
xtandemxbanditx chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This is really good, very profound and dreamlike, I like it
girlnheadphones chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
this is awesome, just so...i don't know. interesting theme. very raw, and good imagery.
tabiboi chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
damn...that was amazing! i love it! i always kinda wondered about jesus and sex...considering he was a man for a while...*cough* LOL...great poem!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
christ christ christ (forgive the pun) this is just fucking heartt breaking wrneching and mind blowing sucking destoryingly powerful. just bitter, harsh, raw, passionate sharp and dark. deep thought provoking and chillingly told. it flows like barbed wire and pierces inside you, just...wonderful writing.
Ciardha chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
wow. that was just absolutely amazing. at first its hard to understand, but then it just takes you for a ride... no pun intended.

- ciardha