Reviews for Sunshine
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aww. Cute. I can just see the picture. Beautiful.
astral boy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Add author to my Author Alert listAdd author to my Favorite Authors listAdd story to my Favorite Stories list

Moonjava chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This is rather sweet to me for some reaon. Very nice.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
You captured that image; excellent. I loved the last line especially, it was kind of a surprise, and made me stop and think.
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow, i loved this poem. It was so cute! Lovely imagery. I really like it.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
i want one. hahaha. and this poem is really really cute. i love it. the end is a bit cynical, but it balences out the whole thing. like a carlos mencia episode. anyway, great job.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Your style is amazing.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I love this. Reminds me so much of my little brother. I love pictures..they make for the best poems, don't they? I especially loved this line: 'the sun shines in you girl'.

Great job, once again. You're so talented.
Angel Underneath chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Heartbreaking. Truly. I have pictures of myself like this at such a young age.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
very cute.. I like it
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Disatisfaction seems prevalent in society nowadays.
Unready chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
lush, descriptive language.
always gats b y chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I always liked black and white photographs for some reason. They just look more... vintage? I don't know what it is; I adore color. But black and white is an obsession.

Review-wise: I like this. I'm not a photo-person, and when my friends tell me they want to take a picture of me, I usually frown, kick, and scream (a bit exaggerated...) but they eventually make me take the picture anyway... just made me think of that.

Yeah. x) Nice poem. *favorites*

xo - rei
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
this is really nice. i like the last stanza and the last sentence "the frame is never enough" good job and KW!

davida