Reviews for Take My Fucking Hand
Z Cinderella chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
i love this story so much

i just found it tonight and i stayed up late just to read all of it

and now i cant wait for more!

love the characters and the storyline so far :].

great job!
EmEm14 chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
This story is fucking amazing... about to read the sequel... AMAZING.
cassey136 chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
Definately the beginning. I love this story already, and don't worry, I hate my stories as well, you aren't the only one, but my friends don't get on my account to post a coment. (lol) Anyways, it's great so far, a little predictable, but that's okay. You should throw in a twist somewhere in the story about either Kara or Em. It'll land you some great reviews, people like it when irony happens, trust me on this, I've done it to a teacher and everyone loved it, especially my friends, who laughed their arses off. Well, later ya'll.
Peroxide chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
M... Me like! It is so completely teen movie-ish and the singing? Perfectly fluffy. Apart from that I really /can't/ wait until the next chapter and to find out whether Jesse and Emily ever hit it off. I mean - How much longer will I wait in suspense?

Also Kara and Dave are such a completely cute couple.
Machete-soul-dance chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
I've read this story like, ten times, but it still makes me incredibly happy. AND you managed to get me into MCR. More than I was, already .
The Musical Wraith chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
I LOVE your story! It's beautiful, light, and the hero's cute. The only thing I hate about it is it hasn't been updated in a month. Update, woman, update!
Candy Trojan chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
That was awsomely sweet. It's the perfect ending, a little cheesy, but perfect none the less!
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
great story. i love the line "you're not in Chemistry, you're taking Bio." hehe. so funny. can't wait to read the rest of this! awesome job :)

dropsofjewpiter
kittymobile chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
omg! loving it! so much! wow! *jumps up and down manically* yay! GREAT!
Wyvernwings chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
I really like the story! I think it was cute! Your only problems are with the story rolling over in the middle of a line and a couple missing words that made the grammer start to stay. Just double checking the stories would be the best solution. I know how wrapped up you can get writing and how some words get swept away though. It was just enought to make me notice though so it was really more I really like it! Katie
delusional101 chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
IS IT OVER! FUCK NO!
Creative Destruction chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
yay! It's about TIME. I mean juh-eez. took you kids long enough! okay, update!
The Latest Plague chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
that was so freaking amazing! is there going to be like a sequel? you said "the end? Or only the beginning?" i hope there is!
jenny chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
wonderful!it would have been even better if a)the first song bright eyes played matched the one they played at the actual concert (sunrise, sunset) b)if you got the lyrics right (book, not bowl upon a shelf..)BBUUT, hah of course im not one to judge, it was an awesome end/beginning? hahaha. thanks for the b-day shout , i glanced up at the title "take my fucking hand" and then i remember when you first started writing this story and how obsessed we were with MCR last . good times
Candy Trojan chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
I liked what was going on in the chapter, but there were a lot of spelling mistakes and gramatic errors. You also would start a new line of a sentence after only having half of the first line filled up.
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »