Reviews for rewind
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hi! I'm here to share some news: This story has been added to the Poetry category over on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's your review:

poetic abortion's rewind is written wonderfully. Split into three short parts titled appropriately, (pause-set-rewind), it describes how a loved one can never be replaced. Although this may appear like an overused topic, poetic abortion makes sure that this isn’t the case. The lack of punctuation - and the misuse of it - allows the poem to be raw and passionate, as though the phrases are broken off thoughts. Nevertheless, what makes it exceptionally powerful is how it manages to present various snapshots in a way that allows them to create a single image when they are put together. I would include my favorite line…but then I would be writing down the whole poem.
callmebelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
this is what i aspire to be... i only wish that i could write as well as you can. amazing.
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
so you're like my hero. i don't know how you write so amazingly. you use nouns as adjectives & i wish i did that because it's like gahh. yeah. you're too cool.
Kusje chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
gorgeous.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wonderful. I love your new format, it is quite unusual. The wording is perfectly chosen, as usual, quite dense and full of imagery, I love that. The poem is so true, I know this feeling when the loved one cannot be replaced by any other person, I feel this quite acutely at the moment. *sigh*
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Unusual structure - I like it.

I like how the second line "Rubber silk spray..." has no punctuation. It gives it a different feel.

I love the different snapshots through the poem. They're not clear straight away though, it's sort of like you start reading the line, and then you get a picture - like developing a photo. It becomes clearer slowly until you can see what it is.

Great poem, keep writing!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
love it, i love your style. its really beautiful and graceful, at the same time wired and wicked. "and love is but a translucent call" - pretty imagery.
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I adore this one. The pictures you create with your words...I could actually feel/taste the ash of her lips. Bittersweet; bitter because of the deep deep sadness in it and sweet because it's so beautiful.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
whoa, interesting set up with this one but i rather like it, it leaves positive but i dont know, very beautifully written and expressive, awesome job
Jessifer1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Wow! That is positively intriguing and beautiful. I love this line: "sticky candied kisses run down his face placed along by grinning." So much lovely imagery there.I also wanted to reply to the review you left for my poem/song, "Autumn and Iris and Apnea." I thought you might like to know that I recorded it and it's available here: 3
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
How dare you write awesome poetry while I'm busy doing homework! Seriously, this was like...wow. I envy your poetic ability (especially in dark poetry, I'm so rusty now you could probably hear the hinges squeak)! -ahem- anyways, I love it, memories could last forever, whether bright or painful, I'm just lucky I have more cheerful ones then not - Heh, amazing as always!

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Sorry I've not reviewed this before. Haven't been on FictionPress in forever. I love how this is split into three. Great work - very abstract. Lime
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
wow... vivid and emotional i'm at awe

keep writing!
by His blood chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
first of all, i love the new name. _ i was a bit confused at first, but now i'm alright again. thank you for your review, and for your rather spontaneous proposal. _ what can i say? this was beautiful and absolutely brilliant, just like everything else you write. just ... amazing.
BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
This was an ok piece. The way it was set confused me. I love your creativity though.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »