Reviews for rewind
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow. Powerful, abstract sense of imagery. Almost macabre. I like this a lot!
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
shivered from the second line all the way through...first time that ever happened to me...i only review the really good ones, so thats a token to how much i like your stuff...wow. i have nothing to say really lol
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow! You're really really good! *blush* I feel awful for never having returned your reviews, this is amazing! So spooky, but so good! I love gore and just this morbid imagery...brilliant! Love, Mia
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very powerful and moving poem of memories, especially the bad ones. Keep up the great work!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
The bad ones are easily found, but afterward never replaced. I loved the line about her tasting like ash, ash in itself is dead fire, it is born from the flame scorching and alive, but it has only seconds to thrive. We all die quick when we're in love.

Juliet.
a headless butterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
"he disregards her like a broken doll ( fleeing from the sirens call )." i love this line and also the last bit. gorgeous, gorgeous poem! i love the whole layout and the way you structured the poem mm. and thanks for the great reviews :D you really, really made my day :D i love i: rewind the best; "sticky candied kisses" M!
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Beautiful Noelle! ::hugs:: My gowsh and thankies for reviewing mine! I missed ya lots!

Kel-san
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
As always, I find myself continuously amazed by your growing, prodigious talent, and of course, the eloquence that seems to flow from your poems. You have the makings of a great poet, and the concept and theme of this is wonderful, and gave me delicious shivers. The formatting is nice, and of course, you got excellent word choice as always. Very surrealistic, and definitely a luscious piece. I adore it.

Heather
Pink Plastic Fire chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I can really relate to this poem. I love the way you laid this out, with the metaphor of a tape player for the three sections. the last couple of lines really grabbed my attention.

this was very lovely. NICE JOB !
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
That is really cool how you split it up. Nice poem..and love the imagery!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
cool... interesting & well written... great job
miss lavender chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
My favorite one would most definately be i: rewind. That was lovely, lovely noelle! Excellent job again, I love them (as always.) You produce beautiful work, I must say.

'Sticky candied kisses' Ah. Lovely.

-Lav
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Very creative. I like the "honeyed daggers" line.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
this poem has a very nice flow to it. lovelylovely. i love it a lot. beautiful imagery, it makes me think of a georgeous girl full of color..i love it.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I really like this. It makes you think, and the format rocks. Great use of words. Once again all out brilliance. Oh, plus I like the image it gives me, or the story more so.

ANNA