Reviews for rewind
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
ooh that works well. i like the creativity in this one
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Beautiful imagery.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Rewind was my favorite; the line 'honeyed daggers' really stood out. Just beautiful.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
love the unique format- nice job!
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
expecting nothingless and finding just that.

kakyou
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is cool, I like the set up. The three part, you know. It's just cool! :)
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
hey,

wow, this is great. the metaphors, similes and imaging used in this was awesome. i especially love the line "he disregards her like a broken doll (fleeing from the sirens call)" its so sad yet beautiful at the same time. good job and kw! and i'm glad u enjoy my work. i certainly enjoy urs :D. well, write on forever!

davida
smile persephone chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
You're amazing. Need I say more?

(I will anyway.)

The imagery is exquisite and you still hold your beautifully unique poetic style. I love the 'i, ii, i' and the words after that (hah, directly after and otherwise).
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I like this a lot, very passionate and beautiful. I love the formatting and the ending is very powerful. Great work! DOEP aka QueenVixta
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
wow thats... abstract.. i feel that there is something missing, but cant quite put my finger on it..

i luv that last stanza, exquisite imagery and detail.

beautiful work!
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
.*waves* thankyou very much for your kind reviews,they really made my day. D the rest of my haiku collection hadnt appeared when you were reviewing because I had just put them up,anyway maybe you could have a look at the rest? this is a beautiful imagery is so strong it is filling my head with ideas...it is strange,unique and abstract,something which only you could ever i also feel the piece.

moonbeam e
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
O..I like this, it has a nice feeling behind it.
addie pray chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Beautiful. Abstract, but strangely familiar. Loved the imagery, honeyed daggers, broken doll/siren's call.
Blood-Dyed Skies chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hmm. It seems very surreal (I've been using that word a lot lately..) to me... But in a good way. ) The words you've used and images you have created draws me in and intrigues me- makes me look for a meaning between those lines. I especially like the third stanza- "the butterflies dance around them ( sprawled along the grass ) / honeyed daggats grin above, and love is but a translucent call". That last part seems eerie to me. o.O
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
never can be to better times.

still, fakes dont work as the story of life.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »