Reviews for rewind
oh frenzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I always love it when the AuthorAlert email holds a new piece of yours. It's such a wonderfully rare delight to read a poem so beautifully crafted and intelligently written. You have a true, mesmerizing talent that is more and more evident and expressed in each masterpiece you create.

Also, I've been meaning to ask, since I seem to be technologically dumb. How exactly do you override the FictionPress poetry format? Thanks in advance. :)
pale doll chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
OMG how do you keep doing this? You are so amazing, you are my god! hehe I just love your word choice, and I love the way you format all of your poems. You're just so creative and brilliant. And thank you for reviewing all my crappy poems today, lol. I luv you!

Lauren xoxo
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I love how you set this up. Nice poem. Sad, but nice.
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
oh. my. god.

gorgeous and heartbreaking.

really, what more can i say? it's so mysterious and scary in a 'spiritual' way. scary in an unusual way:

scary love. wow.
shinco chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow, I hardly got any of that! LOL Nonetheless, it was a very good poem, very intense imagery! Very noir indeed... noir et rouge... reminds me of vampires, LOL Well, although very nuit, this was a very well written, very good poem! Keep up the good work!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is absolutely fantastic! It's gorgeous in it's own way and oh, so beautiful.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Reincarnation can be such a bitch. I love the way you wrote this. Every detail is so amazing and it's so haunting.

honeyed daggers grin above

I love that line. So rich and yet at the same time deathly.
account not in use chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
holy shit. that was so heartbreaking.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4