Reviews for Acceptance
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Whoo-hoo! Go you, my friend; independence is power all over this freakin, Bush-dominated place we call earth! Yee- frickin -haw!
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
oh man. I typed this review and now i have to re-type it. T_T

okay, first thing first. Thanks for saying that my last review should be it's own quote. I thought so too. In fact i have it posted at the top of my profile thingy right now because it made me happy. Just like the fact that i rocked your socks. That totally made my morning.

Now to your work on which i am leaving this comment of doom: I would liek to think that one's bvest work is alway one that they have not written yet. So don't degrade your own work. That's what we are here for. this reminds me more of prose then of poetry. or... a Slam! that's it. * hits the lights* that's it girl! grab that mike and hit those coffee shops on open mike night!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is great! Really well put together and the wording is lovely. Very poweful, well done! Good to see you back again! QueenVixta
azn aquarian chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
heyyi dont know if u remember..but u reviewed one of my poems awhile bak..and now i'm reading urs..i rilli like this poem of yours..u've done a great job and heapsa ppl can relate to it! great writing..)
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
it's good- and Very different from the ones you wrote before camp- keeping them like this would'nt be a bad thing though- remember that
sirkupo chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I like this poem... It's not like a conventional poem and I guess that's what sticks out to me. Sorry for my complete lasp of doing anything on here. Sorta been going through a fic-writing phase... heh heh

I like how I can relate to this poem... Shoot, I can with almost all of your poetry. You're a great writer and I look forward to even more of your work!

Kupo
Saeger chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Nice. Seems like a true vision of yourself, in your eyes at least. It doesn't have any falsity about it. Great job.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
And screaming when they tell me not to shout-like that.

its not your best, its a bit, teen angst .
Neaera chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
A exelent poem, and a nice update from your extremely long absence *sniff sniff* lol.. But you are back now! And I cannot wait to read all the other posts that you've written since you were gone! I like the metaphores you placed in here, and the line rythm, made it flow very well. Keep it up!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I think a lot of people can relate to this poem, I know I can. Good Work, yes.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
if it means anything, i like it. i love these lines:"I guess it's sort of my self-acceptanceNo, I'm not perfect, and I can't please the worldBut I'm tired of trying and ending up hurt"keep it up! _-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-P.S. welcome back from camp!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Pammy's back_Hope you had a good time, it seems like you learnt a lot on this break. I liked this tho, loved it...neways great 2 have ya back_