Reviews for The Waters of Memory
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
very great stuff. I love to cherish those memories too! Brought tears to my eyes as I remembered mine.

Plinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This was such a beautiful poem. I loved the droplets of water, and the ripples. Really really beautiful! Keep writing.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aw! That was so, very sweet! I just want to hug someone now!
myno chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
such a lovely, tranquil poem.
Jessie McKinnon chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I'm like that with my memories... I'd prefer the bad ones to sink though...
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is very good, you brought memories and water together perfectly. Your style flows like water and it's very poetic and just amazing.
Th-forgotten chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
*shivers* very well done, you're a good poet.

Yuko Ichiara chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
this one is really good. i love it. it drew me in, and held me. i felt as if i was speaking. keep up the good work.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
You poetically capture the sadness in many people's hearts, and with your art you light a smile on just as many people's faces. Thanks for sharing this, it touched me.
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
some of these words... i have used - to let someone see what they meant/mean to me... but this usage, with all the rest of the words, is on the borderline of breathtakingly beautiful. damn that could be a poem in the works. lol you are certainly life affirming, if not inspiring.
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
wow... its so beautiful, im not great with reviewing poems, but i kno what i like. i like the crystal clear immagery in the first stanza... oh and thank you for finding a decent way to create stanzas...
firefairy27 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That's amazing, it blows my meager poetry away but that's fine with me, I'm not a poet I'm a novelist...Keep up the good work, and thanks for the reviews you gave me.
Autumn Dawn chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This is so pretty, I love the imagery!

Your writing is beautiful, keep up the great work!
mystique auteur chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was so beautiful. The words have such a peaceful flow to them. Good job!{Thanks for the review!}
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This is so nice! The language is fantastic, and so's the description/imagery in this. It flows very well, and it's incredibly thought-provoking and deep, lots of emotion in these words. Good job, keep it up! And thanks for the review on "Glimpses of Nature".