Reviews for Wind Warriors
reader chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Ooh, Blake?
reader chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Haha, the irony of "I just might end up being Rafer's sister-in -law!"
reader chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Yay, more stories! I will be so sad when I've finished all your stories.

Beginings - Beginnings

thought - though

yeas - years
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
I really like this story, it's so sweet. Especially the ending. Great job!
Seraph-of-Nightsong chapter 13 . 5/31/2007
I love your stories :) They're all so well thought out. I've been reading them from oldest to newest, this was my latest read.

I have one question though... it seems to me as if the time period is based sort of back in history-ish... so it doesn't quite make sense to me for them to have sinks and brush their teeth as we would do... unless of course you mean for their society to be a mix of past and today. Just thought I'd mention that to you!

I love your work :)

Good Job and Good Luck!
sweetone0018 chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
amazing, by far one of my favorite stories.
MKREE chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I really like this. I think the quality so far is better than your other stories which I've read. I can't wait to see how this procedes.
flojo22811 chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
aw, this is such a sweet story!
Hydie chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
It was good to read this story. I just want to let you know that right about the time that you starte writing about after Mer's and Rafer's marraige was when the writing started to sound a bit forced. Maybe you could go back through and think through things.
keliel chapter 12 . 11/26/2005
hahaha! that was the greatest shutdown EVER! lol so funny!
shay chapter 13 . 11/26/2005
i love this story! i thought he fell in love with her when she kissed him on her dare...? o well idk it was still awesome. only i wish they used their powers more- i like how you sorta brought them back in Rafer when he was making fire forms for Aimee. great job! im gonna read the sequel tomorrow since it's 3:27 am my time. good morning or good night- which ever you prefer.
keliel chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
this is fun!
Renzie chapter 13 . 11/6/2005
Oh yay :D A real ending! I absolutely loved the ending of the 12th chapter, but this one was perfect also. Great job with this 3 This story is definitely one of my favorites.
rosiedreamer chapter 12 . 10/20/2005