Reviews for Wind Warriors
Renzie chapter 12 . 10/18/2005
Really liked this chapter X3 I love the relationship between Marit and Oliver 3 Oliver is cute. And I like how Rafer and Merle haven't dulled down their relationship any from marriage ;D Stories can often make it seem that way.

So...GASP! IS THIS THE END? I THINK IT IS. If it's not, then correct me with an even more fabulous last chapter XD But if this is indeed to end, I think you did a nice job. It ties off the loose ends. For example, Merle's father is now happy and in love with his granddaughter. I think that's really true :) How people often change with new family members. I also love how Rafer was making fire forms XD Tehe

Great job. Love the story! 3 This is one of those that you'll remember in the back of your mind during everything. I found myself getting excited when I saw those author alert emails in my box :3 I love the feeling of anticipation!

THANKS FOR WRITING THIS. 3 Your story is amazing!
rosiedreamer chapter 11 . 10/12/2005

ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS!

:-(
Renzie chapter 11 . 10/11/2005
Oh mah gawd 3 This chapter was super cute. My favorite lines:

“Hey! Now, that already has an owner and trust me, Katherine, it isn’t you.”“Your wife's?”“Precisely, now if you excuse me…”

Haha, the fact that he sounds so proper and determined is a real crack up 3 Gotta love Rafer. And then how Merle was like 'I'm a WET poodle.' Teehee n.n Love Merle too. Why don't we just make that: 'Love Rafer and Merle together.' Yea...that's good. ;)

I also like how Rafer knows Merle is IT for him. Even though that phrase sounds over-used, it really was just perfect here.

MERLE THREW A VASE AT RAFER'S HEAD? XD lmao.

ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS? No :( God, that makes me sad. 3 Well, please finish it nicely! I can't wait to read a fantastic ending!
Renzie chapter 10 . 10/1/2005
Ooh nice ending :) GASP! It's so awesome that rosiedreamer gave you tons of reviews. I think if you had a lot of reviews, people would be more likely to read this story ;D Great job on the chapter! Can't wait to read more 3
rosiedreamer chapter 10 . 10/1/2005
anyway i hoped i helped and made you feel better

your story rocks

and i hope to read other works of yours

luv always

rosiedreamer

ps

i have a story (The Demon's Cat) hint hint nudge wink
rosiedreamer chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
ahnd let me tell you this-

fictionpress is addicting

i'm a fp ADDICT

i'm serious I get DEPRESSED and in BAD MOODS without it

it's like a drug for me
rosiedreamer chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
well it's your kind of stories that entertain me
rosiedreamer chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
you're probably like

what a sad sad girl she must be really bored
rosiedreamer chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
unluckily though

i can't give you more than 20

i think
rosiedreamer chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
and let me tell you this

you deserve about 500 reviews
rosiedreamer chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
you are a very talented writer
rosiedreamer chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
i hope i didn't hurt feelings make you mad or anyhting of the sort
rosiedreamer chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
i love your story i really do
rosiedreamer chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
see told you

had to switch comps but so what
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 10 . 10/1/2005
o now i'm hooked

ok sorry if on the 1st and 2nd chapter reviews i sounded a bit... rude, mean, ugly, stupid, b**chy, snobbish, i hate everyoneish, repulisive, obnoxious, and everything else and i'm really sorry i hope if i hurt your feelings then mabey a double review would help?

on each chapter

- my pen name is rosiedreamer

and here i go