Reviews for Wind Warriors
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
oh i'm definetly reading all your other stories

sorry i'm really bad at spelling
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
nah i didn't think she would die
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
yeah don't worry i do
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
NO NO MORE SPOILERS
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
and just how do you know what it's like to be in a hangover
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
haha it's started
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
love it
random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
ok see if you started with that one many more people would read this- you are a VERY good writer, but you just have to learn how to spark the reader's interest at the beginning
random helper doer but also critic if taken wronglyrandom helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
ok well just a word of advice

don't start your chapters story with things like this because no offense it's kinda boring

start with a proluge that gets the people interested and then go back and do this

hopefully i helped,

random helper doer but also critic if taken wrongly
Renzie chapter 9 . 9/30/2005
AIYEE! :D Must read more 3 The ending was perfect. And I really like how Rafer said that watching someone you love was time well spent. Because even if you've never been in love(me), it just makes a lot of sense. Aww... this is good stuff, no joke. 3 3 3 CAN. NOT. WAIT. FOR. NEXT. CHAPTER. I must read what's next. I really hope you get some more reviews. It makes me sad when I read a good story that doesn't get appreciated :( Honestly.

Much love,

Renzie
miss-blackhair chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
this story rawks, gal! i like the part where they make out.. LOL. well, hope to hear from you soon!
Renzie chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
AMAZING! How can...How can you only have one review for every chapter? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. LET ME TELL YOU. This is like...A BOOK! It reminds me a bit of 'The Two Princesses Of Bamarre' by Gail Carson Levine. It's a fantastic book! Pick it up if you haven't read it before. I'm really into this story! 3 I still can't believe how little reviews you have. This story needs to be broadcasted or something.

Great job. Fantastic work. Props to you for chugging along with this story! Please continue 3

Much love,

Renzie
always loving someone chapter 7 . 9/23/2005
gr! I don't like you! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! lol. hurry and update!
Pandemonium Express chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
O_O ...and you're going to LEAVE us like that! (us being we readers) No! _ Evilness~!
Sarah chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Love it as mush as all the rest of your stories. You are a truly talented writer.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »