Reviews for Crash Week
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I like the little rhyme to it. I'm a guy and I could tell you how bad my girl troubles are haha. but great work

Sorrow
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Cute in a sad way. I love the way it was presented. My favorite line was about the personality spilt. I laughed out loud because it was just so clever! Bravo!
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I think "Friday comes with better hair" was my favorite line... this whole poem is really amusing (not to say that your guy troubles are something to laugh at, but... you get my meaning, right?). Nicely done, and I always admire people who go through the trouble of rhyming. I'm usually too impatient for it... Great work. :)
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Lol, I can identify completely with this! Lol. Good poem.
I can't believe it's over chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
very awesome :) i tried to write something similar once, it wasn't as good as this. lol, acutally mine was kind of sad (bad). yea..yours is much better :) keep writting :)
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I'm sorry to say that I don't like the rhyming. The poem seems to be built around the rhyme, with each line written to fit the pattern, rather than to convey your message. The point of a (good) poem should never be to rhyme, that's just a bonus for the real point of the work.

Matt
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
A very nice way to get out any kind of troubles! Write whenever you feel like it - I like this one. I totally understand!
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I like it _
Lellida chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
This was cleverly written- using the days brought to mind that poem- "monday's child is fair of face..." The rhyming made it really cool, and I love that little middle stanza, that slows the poem down with that simple line: There goes my week. Lovely
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Very fast paced...if this was supposed to be serious i'm sorry, but it I kinda found it amusing. The strength of this poem is in its highlighting of the significance of these little events. Sweet piece! Write on!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Very original. O.O Very good summary! Poetic and so...liking.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow, this is such an artistic way of expressing "guy troubles." It feels like a diary entry. Brilliant work!
Mysterious Bloodbath chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I didn't realize it was about guy's troubles until the end. I just thought it was something else that was good. I really liked the lines:

"Friday comes with better hairOnly this guy’s too busy to care"

It just stuck with me...Overall very good and it's good to hear what guys deal with instead of being stuck in a woman's point of view all the time.
La Gitane chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
A very cute, neat rhyme scheme, that lends itself well to this slightly wry, very amusing poem. Of course, the message is something we can all relate to, and it's refreshing to read a poem about guy problems without it turning into a major sob/angst fest. Well done!
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I enjoyed this!It was creative.I wasn't even sure if these were -really- guy troubles 'til I read your Author's Note.I thought it was like a metaphor for a bad week.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »