Reviews for Beauty and Sadness
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That's lovely, yet sad. Well written. Beauty is yet present in sadness, albeit a different kind. I like the middle paragraph. Why? I have no idea, I just like it, although I like the first the best for one reason, the middle for the idea. Interesting. Well written
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
beautiful. i love it. iz xx
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
i like the flow of this piece
citrus scented chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
heart rendering, espeacilly the last line. such care, compassion and tenderness in this- a really delicate and softly spun piece.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
the imagery and emotion in this piece are wonderfully described. good job 0)
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
*WOW*...this has left me speechless...the beauty of ur words is amazing...the flow surpasses so much i have read and the whole depth of the emotion expressed is amazing...well done, i love it. lots of love AllyCred
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I like it.. I can relate.. beautiful piece.. love hte italicized lines
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I like this poem because it reminds me of a phrase that I saw in a textbook..

It's a French phrase that says something like "there is no beauty without pain".

Also this reminds me of a turbulent adolescence. After all, life gets tough during those years.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Great ending and fierce emotions.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow, out of all the pieces I have read by you. I have to say I like this the most. There is a lot more emotions in this one. Then I've read and felt in your others and there's more solid, and personal truth behind it.

Nice job.
dog-eared hanyou chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
The first line doesn't agree with me for some reason. Like it's worded a bit odd. Other than that, it's a good and pretty sad poem. Pretty sure I said it before but I really like your wording on your poems. You're good at showing emotion in them.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
as always add-san your work gets better and better with each and every poem written. your style is evolving, your words more poignant and your expressions more personal. I love the flow and how melodic the whole poem conveys, I am just so amazed at how your work has evolved in such a short time span. it amazes me so much, there is a tone in this that is so soft and meloncholic as though trapped in a reverie. I loved it, you get better and better with every poem you post. this one is no exception, I could so relate to every if not all sentences and lines in this. I love how you used italics, really well placed in my opinion. I love this, you always have a fresh new way of writing everytime I read a work of yours. lovely.

* noelle
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is very beautiful. I can relate. Wonderful job! Brava!

Hip
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Good to see you back again, ADD-chan. I liked this piece, it's sweet, caring, and I liked the style. I don't know, maybe it's the tea talking, but this seems rather...unexpected. I can't really word what's going on in my head right now, but let's just sum it up as this. Overall, it was a good piece, just...surprised me a bit.

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
"time is something that is short lived and long in death." - yasunari kawabata.

kakyou