Reviews for Experiment 10: Runaway Cart
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
ScarletSerenity chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
NO!E9 was taken down for editing...i wanted to read that first before starting this one...hopefully i don't get confused
Rita La Valrie chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
Your description of Micah's parents' reaction is pretty accurate, really. My best friend's mother would always say that it was a phase and his father still thinks that he'll end up with me, someday. It's ridiculous.
Kathleen Moon chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
so cute, I'm still laughing and having to hold my side in an effort to keep from bursting open. Great story, both this and your experiment nine. btw...what happened to experiments 1-8?
Marti chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
I loved this and the previous Experiment. D You're a wonderful writer.
another-happy-ending chapter 11 . 11/19/2006
SO SWEET!

-IS IN LOVE-

I loved reading this so much! I spent the whole day reading both stories!

Love Love Love it all!

-carms
Braeden Flynn chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
Damn these stories were hilarious I loved em and completely gobbled em up. (Yeah I read both in a row... what can I say?) Yay for Mic and Kin! Now to search for some more sappy romantic stuff!
tiablue chapter 11 . 11/6/2006
god. I actually love this even more than Experiment Nine, that's how fantabulously funny you are. ahh geek love. So many awsometastic references. lovers it and wants to hug Micah. You really took the characters and made them your own (and cuter than EVER!) please write another fabby fic with the coolest pair of geeks ever!
a.s. bygones chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
Wonderful follow up to Experiment Nine. Very well written, and kept in the spirit of the characters. Good job!
Mewenn chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
That was simply "délicieusement drôle". First one was great, this one was not the tiniest bit less funny. Authore able to write like that should have people worshipping them.

Nice story
Terri chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Ok, I'm reading this over a year after it was written, so I doubt this review is useful. In fact, it's not really useful at all I just wanted to point out that the Micah-weight joke is pretty funny to rock/mineral hobbyists like me. :)I'd provide a more useful critique but I just got done with a Lit test and my brain is reviewed out. Sorry (not really) :p
Randy Goldberg chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
9002B - there's a character missing from this hex color code.
Cattails chapter 11 . 6/25/2006
Again, I'm really impressed by how you managed to keep the writing style so like mithmaulin's! Even if that is your natural writing style :P I loved this a lot _ I don't think I stopped giggling once since I started reading...let's just say I'm in a REALLY good mood now! I had a lot of fun reading this _
Cattails chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
This one had me giggling hysterically as well :P Dear gods, that school play really is like ours! Wow... Hehe, anyway! Loved the prank _ And the rest was just so cute!
Cattails chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
LMAO! I loved this chapter! (And not just for the obvious reasons!) That "pregnant" comment nearly made me fall off my piano bench, I was giggling so hard. And Kin's wisecrack :P Julie is SO COOL! Seriously! How many older siblings would do that? She's really hilarious. Oh, and Trainspotting is AWESOME! Just thought I'd throw that in...
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »