Reviews for Running Wild
cdr1687 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
GOOD! THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS ON MY STORIES.
free-to-dream15 chapter 30 . 10/11/2005
Yay! They finally kissed! I am so glad they are both ok! Update soon!
gonnabefamous chapter 27 . 10/10/2005
Nicely done! I am waiting for your next chapters!
free-to-dream15 chapter 27 . 10/9/2005
Yay! I was able to read the rest today! Oh you simply must update...I have to find out if they are going to be alright! I hope they are...I wonder what Kane will do! Update soon!
free-to-dream15 chapter 19 . 10/9/2005
Wow! A lot of new chapters up! I must stop here because I have to go shopping with my mom, but I promise to read the rest later! It's great so far!
free-to-dream15 chapter 14 . 10/6/2005
O.o.O.o.O they're holding hands! Yes...they are getting together! I really hope they do...I wonder where he is taking her...update soon so I can find out!
gonnabefamous chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
Good chapter, I'd like a little bit more about the character Jess.
free-to-dream15 chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
Aw..she finally calls him dad! A great update! I like James so far...I hope he becomes like her boyfriend or something. Well I've got to go, but update soon!
free-to-dream15 chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
O a new plot from Kane? Things are going to get interesting! Post more soon!
gonnabefamous chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
Wow great story I am really enjoying it! Just remember that Jess hasn't had any schooloing for 11 years and it would be best if she were homeschooled. Just as a thought.
free-to-dream15 chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Wow, great update! two chapters! Hmm..there were a few spelling errors but that was all I could pick out. Update soon because it's getting really really good!
free-to-dream15 chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
aw...2 short...lol. Yes it was short, but good! Keep up the good work and post more soon!
free-to-dream15 chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Aw...I love the last line of this chapter...now what's going to happen? I bet Kane like drugged her or something...post more soon!
free-to-dream15 chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
OMG please, please update again! It's really really good! I liked this update and I am glad that they found Jess!
free-to-dream15 chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Wow, very good so far! Hm..I know that Jess is Logan's kid and for some reason Kane hates him but if Kane was smart he wouldn't beat her..he would totally gain her trust, raise her as his own, and brainwash her...lol..anyways...really good story! update soon!