Reviews for Eden: Adam and Eve
Solstice Of Light chapter 13 . 11/21/2007
I prefer the sequel, though having read that first, it didn't diminish the enjoyment from this story. A few childish elements that perhaps didn't fit in, like the bit where she fails lotus, and perhaps the funeral too. Overall, a good story. Thank you.
Rudementry chapter 13 . 11/20/2007
Wow. That was an amazing story. Oi, I'm like falling half asleep (no the story is awsome, its 1:30am though lol) but I couldn't go to sleep until I finished reading the story. Great writing. Its kind've depressing. Is Eden equated to a modern day city? Ok I'm going to bed.
Twilight chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
Hey, it's Twilight from the NW forums!

You are an AMAZING writer. I love the way you describe things, and your character development was excellent (something I've never mastered, myself).

I seriously felt like I was reading a published book-have you ever thought about publishing it?

It was... wow. I cried. _ I never knew you could write so well... Now I am ashamed of my own works. _

Off to read the sequel!
Prospero the Magnificent chapter 13 . 7/9/2007
This was such a sad and well-written story. I really liked how you wrote it, it captured my mind and I cried at the end. Although, the ending confused me a little. It might just be me though, so don't take it personally. I can't wait until you update the sequel, it's really interesting so far.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
I LOVED IT. So sad though.

I'm going to search for the Seqyel.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
Wow. Petal is is BITCH.

Love,

TIm H.
Gracie Bennett chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
a great story and a really powerful ending.

you're a really great writer.
Gracie Bennett chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
i think all the different threads of this story, ure keeping them all running smoothly together really well
Gracie Bennett chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
cute chapter, i love the realtionship between eve and adam
Gracie Bennett chapter 10 . 6/27/2007
great description of the new characters
Gracie Bennett chapter 9 . 6/27/2007
short and sweet.

good chapter
Gracie Bennett chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
wow petal's kind of harsh.

but a really godd character

its great how this story is developing
Gracie Bennett chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
that was so well written.

really touching the way you put across her feelings and her death.

you are an awesome writer
Gracie Bennett chapter 6 . 6/27/2007