Reviews for Revenge of the Cantaloupe
Blk Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow, that's hilarious. I'm sorry to say, but it really is funny! And actually, I've experienced that with spaghetti. I choked on spaghetti one time as a kid and for a long time I stopped eating it. I just recently started eating it again and I'm nearly out of high school. Hahaha.
DecemberDrops chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
You have sense - I think that if I were not saying this over the Internet, and we knew each other, we would be friends. You are also a funny, descriptive author.
The Orange Mango chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Ha ha ha. This kind of reminds me of my own friends. Funny, hysterical, unique...absolutely clueless. Well, that's why I love 'em.

Great story. I love your writing style. It would be really cool if you wrote some sort of sequel to this... **sound of crickets**... No? Well, just a suggestion. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your true-life stories!
katie killjoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Lol. Charades? That's hilarious. My friends are just as dumb. Probally would have thought I was being choked by my invisible friend, Kurt! Lol.
Vzmmo chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
You should tell your friends to learn the Heimlich maneuver! Or tell them to learn the difference between charades and airway obstruction! XDD That's a good way to look back on that situation. I'd still take a class on that, though, just in case it happens again. :)
Toledo chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Why would I be on crack? Hoho, I misspelled one word. You're such an idiot anyways, that I don't really care what you think, I just felt like telling you that you're ass is really inflated. Go ahead and delete this.
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
oh this had me in fits. My friends would probably think I was joking as well. It's great when something like this happens, makes you feel aware of life. A melon with a moral!
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That's too bad, i love cantalope! But that's kind of sad and funny that your friends couldn't realize that you were chocking! They really aren't the sharpest tools! LOL!Tzotel
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
*tear* I was almost murdered by a plum pit...but lmalao that was funny...short and sweet...If i was you i would've smacked your friends. You almost died and all they were worried about was the fact that you probably grossed them out...*imitates the "Little Rascals* Girls bleh! (yeah i realized i am one, it haunts me everyday lol)
horrible writer chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Funny and unique. Short and to the point. Kudos (who says that anymore?... except me) on an exemplary job.
Monev11235 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Hahaha. Like I said when we talked on AIM...

"Christ, do they need it SPELLED OUT?"
TheMysticalLollipop chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Dude... you poor thing! If I knew you, I would have heimlached you. AND KEEP THINKING ABOUT GOD! Perhaps He was speaking to you...