Reviews for Oh, Great
LilLaTLuv chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
Hey!

Sorry I took so long to review! IT'S GREAT! I love it! Poor Sara and Michael! When are their special senses going to show? Whose gonna rule what? And won't they have joined countries once they marry? Which is where you're taking this, right? I hope so! GREAT CHAPPIE! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

LilLaTLuv chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Hey!

GREAT CHAPPIES! And no prob! I love to review! It's a courtesy I appreciate so why shouldn't I do it, too? Anywho, I LOVE THESE FOUR! They make such cute couples! And they're FINALLY in the alternate reality! YEAH! One question. Why didn't they just open the portal right then and go through after their friends? Did they want to get supplies? Because, if that's it, that was smart! And WHO is in that civilization? And WHAT will they think of their visitors? And WHY is Mr. Cupid teaching in their reality? UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Archan chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
I really like this! I did find the background between the characters a little confusing, but it was also intriguing, and I would like to find out more, not just about what happens next, but about what happened before. Update soon!

-Archan
LilLaTLuv chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Hey!

HE LIKES MIMI! And she likes him! Michael and Sara are perfect for one another, because I think it's like a love-hate relationship. So, are they going to get sucked in next chappie? You didn't take my advice, but that's okay, the transition between POVs was a lot smoother this chappie! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hey!

Interesting beginning! I like it! But it isn't something that most of the people on fictionpress are going to check out, I'm afraid...Sometimes they do, but most of the time they don't! I know, because I have a few stories like this one! But don't worry, because you'll have some fans, with this kind of writing! It was great! But I would suggest, when you switch POVs (point of views) that you make a little title saying the person's name when you switch. That's about it! I really liked this! Keep it up! UPDATE SOON! Please?