Reviews for You Don’t Like Me Because
ChocoAlex1589 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wow, Juliet...that's all I can say...WOW. There is so much emotion in this poem, you really brought tears to my eyes. This is a really nice poem, but its also very sad:(
astral boy chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Absolutely amazing use of structure to create... well, power! and raw hatred. I don't know how you feel about other people judging such feelings you have, but I personally enjoy the way you express yourself and your troubles...so thank you.
Seaskye chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Whoa...that was...amazing...I cant even think of anything to say..wow. *adds to favourites* you are an awesome poet!.
unintentionaldisagreement chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
so awesome... drooling
needlespins chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
o i love it! its really good and i love the way you wrote it...very powerful. thanks for reviewing mine!
daisy wings chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I loved your sence of voice. It was so strong, and powerfull, and mooving. I also love the shape of the poem. (How it went in and out- that was really cool.)
Chaotic Lionel chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Well, that was fairly on the ball and quite straightforward. Indeed, a jungle of emotion seething effortlessly in terms of your response to this relationship and on some levels, I must say I remember times I've felt similarly.
Thyrt chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
wickedthat was written really wellgreat job
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
it's lengthy but very meaningful, you're not rambling on. it's real emotion and power. Good job.
PetiteLumiere chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow. Such emotion. I can't really understand your motive behing reading this but it is very powerful. Very unique. He'd better be jealous of your writing.

Cheers,Kati PL
VSteele chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
WOW! *speechless*, what an amazingly powerful poem it just blew me away. I'm in shock, well done! X
Mahara Lacass chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
holy shit. breath taking. your situation may be uniqly different but i know where your comming from. Damn good. i may not know your exact story but i know that all the women of the world suports you. never give loveMahara
Atlis chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This is absolutely stunning. This isn't lame candy ass poetry, it's art. I barely ever review anyone's work on here (and rightfully so, it's mostly garbage), but I do not applaud you, I bow my head to you. I haven't seen art like this since Maynard James Keenan, fucking terrific, keep it up.
Guarded Silence chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Right. On.

Totally powerful. Fresh, real. Sincere.
Ryan123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
i am really impressed with how this was written... you are officially my new hero. i just love the way you write
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »