Reviews for A Gift In The Sky
Harper K chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Hi, I just like to start of with saying thank you very much for reviewing a few of my pieces, it's very much appreciated! This poem is beautiful. It haves that angelic vibe and sense of peace that I think a lot of people would like to experience. The words flow together very well and makes it a smooth, relaxing read. I really enjoyed this!
transparency93 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
O I liked this one. :) but i don't now how to put it.. it was excellent. i'll say that. keep writing. :)
unsociably-extrovertal chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I admitt to looking out of window to check after I read the poem, knowing I'd be dissapointed and wishing I didn't have human eyes...

It's so mysterious, I love it! (ah, I took a huge break from FP, hehe, sorry- time to review your new stuff, you've been busy *smile
The Masked Marauder chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hey! First off, I'd just like to say that this poem is AWESOME! I haven't read anything else by you YET but from reading this, I can tell it'll be great! a little bit of constructive critism, you don't have to agree with it, but I found some parts a tad confusing, but that may just be the result of a long day at school...Just if you have time, it may be useful to go over it a bit and clear a few things up...But it was great! I love it! Also, I'd like to thank you a lot for reading my stuff! I'll keep checking in with you! Thanks! :)
Xaquelina chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Lovely, reminds me of the story of that Roman guy who saw a cross in the sky. Ah, my history fails me now, I can't think of his name. But the words are beautiful, a very spiritual element to it.
The Faerie chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
OMG I love this poem! Maybe it's just me, but this poem seems so... special. It's like something so powerful, like the elements and spirits all combine to create something beyond man and earth. Excellent!
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
WOW! at last a good read! This was really nice, it took me to another place; another world! Great description and the rhyming just added to the awe portrayedTRW
madi.ao chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
this is really well written, well done! your a really good writer